Chapter Eleven

[Chapter Eleven]

[Chapter Eleven]

No matter what Professor McGonagall said to calm him down and reassure him that there would be consequences following Professor Moody's actions, Saros didn't believe it for a second. He didn't believe it because whenever a Slytherin student was at end of something, it hardly seemed to matter. After all, they were all viewed as villains anyways, what did it matter if someone went after a Slytherin student? Dumbledore sure as hell didn't care, if anything he would have probably stood by the offer of just removing Slytherin from the school altogether if he could get away with it.

However, Saros wasn't all that thrilled with Draco either.

After Draco had been returned to his usual form by Professor McGonagall, Saros escorted him to the Hospital Wing to make sure that he was alright. But the entire time they walked up the stairs, Saros didn't say a word to him and Draco knew he was in trouble. Every so often, Draco would look up to Saros, hoping that he would say something, but seeing a similar glare that resembled their father's when they were in trouble, he was fairly certain that Saros was upset with him.

"Saros, I'm sorry," Draco told them before they ended up in the Hospital Wing, not wanting others to overhear the apology. "I didn't-"

"Draco, for once, would it kill you to simply ignore Potter?" Saros asked him. "Why do you insist on always looking for a fight? You and Father just seem to go out of your way to taunt the Weasley family and what good has it done either one of you? Nothing! All you have to do is ignore him-"

"How can anyone ignore him when Potter is allowed to do whatever he wants in this school?!" Draco countered. "And Weasley gets special privileges too just by being friends with him-"

"You get special privileges as well!" Saros snapped, causing Draco to nearly fall back as his brother towered over him. "Do not act like you don't get any during your time here. You practically abuse it as well and unfortunately, it reflects poorly on the rest of your house members, myself included."

Falling silent, Draco focused his gaze on his shoes as they travelled up the remaining stairs to the Hospital Wing where Madam Pomfrey took over. Of course, she naturally assumed that Draco was playing up any sort of injuries, similar to how he reacted the year before when he was "attacked" by a hippogriff during a lesson. However, Saros had heard the sounds of his brother in pain when he had smacked against the floor and thrown into the air.

Even just the thought of it brought Saros' blood to boil.

The thing was, he understood where Draco was coming from when it came to his dislike towards the Potter favouritism. Mainly because the ones that favoured Potter were in higher authority, such as Dumbledore. Had it been the other way around where Moody had turned Potter into a ferret and launched him into the air for ridicule, Saros could guarantee that Moody would have lost his job within that very same moment.