Go on a date with me

The morning sun filled the living room where Jimin was asleep. Hearing footsteps going up the hallway. he turned his head towards the sound and saw Yoongi walk to the kitchen. "Morning Jimin."

Jimin gets up from the couch yawns then smiles at Yoongi "Morning Yoongi" there was a bit of awkwardness left from the other day when Yoongi said he liked Jimin, but they were trying to get over it.

"Umm how did you sleep?" Jimin asked awkwardly trying to break the silence.

"I slept well. You?"

"I slept fine." the awkward silence slowly creeping up again.

"Okay..this needs to stop. We need to stop being awkward with eachother we do live together afterall."

Jimin sighed. "I know. I'm just shy around you now. Were you being 100 percent real with me when you said you liked me?"

Yoongi walks up to Jimin holds his hand and looks him in the eyes with seriousness. "I did really mean what I said to you. I do like you. Now I just don't think I do, I know I do."

Jimin was speechless. He blushed beet red and looked down shyly "I-I don't know what to say."

Yoongi calmly replied "Well do you like me back?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi "of course I do."

Yoongi smiled "Well then say you'll go on a date with me." Jimin looked surprised but happy.

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you." Jimin and Yoongi both smiled at each other with a slight blush.

"Let's go to see a movie tonight."

"Okay, let me just get ready real quick."

After changing for their date. Yoongi walks up to Jimin who just finished getting ready. "Hey you ready to go?"

Jimin looked up nervously "Y-yeah, let's go."

"You look really good by the way Yoongi." Jimin admired the boy.

Oh my.. he looks so good.

He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black hoodie and black Nikes. Basically the same outfit the day the two met. Jimin has never seen him wear another color other than black.

"You look good too Jiminie" Yoongi blushed for a gangster who was supposed to be ruthless, he felt shy seeing Jimin he thought he was so perfect everything about him was amazing. Jimin was wearing a plain blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans with a backwards baseball cap.

"Let's go." The two boys walk hand and hand to Yoongi's car.

-after the movie-

"The movie was great Yoongi!"

Jimin was excited because they just finished watching an action movie. 

"Yeah it was Jiminie." they both looked at eachother and smiled. When they got home Jimin and Yoongi both were sitting on the couch watching t.v then Yoongi's phone buzzed. Yoongi got a text message he looked slightly annoyed.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked concern filled his face.

"Just my job Jiminnie. Don't worry." Jimin knew something was up by the way Yoongi's jaw clenched up. He looked stressed.

So I got this text about a job I have to do. It's no problem because I just have to sell some weed, but I don't want to be bothered while I'm with Jimin.

I feel something fall on my shoulder. It was Jimin. He fell asleep.

He looked so cute with his hair falling into his eyes and naturally puffy cheeks.

I pushed the hair out of his eyes. After watching some t.v, I started to feel sleepy too. I closed my eyes and let sleep overcome me.
                        ---------------
I hope you like it. I know it probably wasn't that good, but I'm trying haha. Love you my readers 💕