Jealousy (smut)

WARNING: This is a smut chapter please read at your own risk. Please don't read if you feel uncomfortable with smut. I don't want to be reported after I put up a warning. 💕

Jimin was a feeling so much better from his cold and was actually in a really good mood, so Yoongi decided to take him out of hiding as a stress reliever. They decided to go to the mall.

-At the mall-

"He Jimin you like this one?" Yoongi held a blue sweater up to him

"Yeah~ I like it!" Yoongi smiled at him and carried the sweater with him. Yoongi payed for the sweater and walked out the store. The two boys were having fun and laughing. Jimin was happy to be out of their house. It was a mansion, but it can be suffocating sometimes especially if you spend most days alone.

The two boys walked around the mall and Jimin's eyes lit up.

"Can we get some frozen yogurt Yoongi?!" Yoongi laughed at Jimin's excitement.

"Sure Jiminie. Just wait right here okay." Jimin nodded and sat down on the empty bench right next to him.

While Yoongi was ordering the frozen yogurt Jimin noticed someone staring at him. He though it was someone that knew Yoongi and he got scared so he was going to get up when the guy came up to him. He was wearing a black hoodie with Jean's and combat boots

"Hey" they guy said with a smile

"Um. Hi"

"What's your name?"

"I'm..I'm Jimin." He replied awkwardly. He knew that if he kept talking to him Yoongi would get jealous, but he didn't want to seen rude.

"Cute name for a cute guy."
(A/N I'm sorry that it's so cringe😅)

"Thanks" Jimin hated the fact that he could feel his face burning with a blush. It was 80% because he felt embarrassed for him and 20% because he was flattered.

"I'm Sungjin." He put his arm around Jimin's shoulders. Jimin looked kind of freaked out. He was actually mostly worried about Sungjin. Yoongi can be a bit dominant and can get jealous easily.

"Uh Jimin." Yoongi was behind him holding the frozen yogurt.

"Who's this?" Yoongi said annoyed.

"This is sungjin. We just met."

Yoongi scoffed lightly "and what are you doing with your arm around my boyfriend?" The the calmness in his voice was scary.

Sungjin immediately took his arm away from Jimin.

"Why didn't you say you had boyfriend? You could've said something." Sungjin asked he was frustrated because he was put into an awkward situation.

"I'm sorry. I was just taken a bit off guard."

"Whatever I gotta go." Sungjin walked off in a hurry because he didn't want any confrontation.

"Here" Yoongi said with no emotion in his voice and gave Jimin his frozen yogurt. He sat on the bench. "You don't want to go after him?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. Yoongi didn't like that.

"What's with the attitude? I'm not the one who was flirting with a complete stranger.

"I wasn't flirting Yoongi."

"Whatever let's go home."

The drive to the mansion was quiet and awkward. There was a thick line of tension between them. Jimin would look towards the drivers side and saw Yoongi with his tongue pushing up against his cheek. He couldn't lie that Yoongi looked so sexy frustrated.

When they got to the mansion. Yoongi slammed the door after letting Jimin in and went to his room.

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Nothing." Jimin also stormed off to their room.

When Jimin got into the room. Yoongi pushed him up against the wall and kissed him with so much fire and passion. Jimin was caught off guard but kissed him back. Yoongi's tounge entered Jimin's mouth. He was showing so much dominance. He's never showed that side of him before. It was kind of a turn on to him to see Yoongi so in charge like that it was like he owned him. His lips trailed down his jaw line and to his neck. Yoongi loved the feeling of Jimin's neck. Jimin let out a small whimper which turned Yoongi on so much more. Jimin could feel Yoongi's hard member on his thigh. When Yoongi had enough of leaving purple spots Jimin's neck he pulled away.

"Take off your close and get on the bed." He said with such assertiveness. Jimin followed his instruction.

Yoongi got on top of Jimin and kissed him. "I don't want any other guy looking at you, and I want you to look at only me." Jimin nodded.

"You look so good under me, but you'll look way better while giving me head." (A/N I need Jesus! 🙈🙉🙊)

Yoongi took off his clothes and positioned himself in front of Jimin. Jimin put Yoongi's member (A/N *cough dick cough*) in his mouth. Yoongi leaned his head back in pleasure let out a deep groan. Jimin sped up and Yoongi griped Jimin's hair gaining control of the speed. Jimin gagged which made Yoongi close.

"Fuck that feels good Jimin. I think I'm close fuck.

Jimin stopped do you want me to swallow?

"It's up to you."
Jimin continued to suck Yoongi's member. Yoongi gave a grunt and came in Jimin's mouth. Jimin swallowed.

"Fuck you look so hot." Yoongi said to Jimin.

"Can..um..can you do that..to me..now?"

Yoongi smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair "of course Jiminie"

Yoongi teased his member Jimin moaned. Jimin's moans were a little higher and were music to Yoongi. This whole thing started with Yoongi getting jealous but now he just wanted to give Jimin all the pleasure that he received.
"I'm going to cum Yoongi..fuck" jimin moaned. Yoongi went faster until Jimin finished in his mouth. Yoongi swallowed it.

"Holy shit Yoongi you look so fucking sexy doing that!"
Yoongi smirked at him and kissed his neck.

"Um I'm sorry I got crazy jealous." Yoongi said and ran his hands through Jimin's hair.

"It's okay. You look good jealous by the way."

Yoongi chuckled lightly "I just get really insecure sometimes. Like you can do better, but I'm trying to work on that."

"It's okay Yoongi. I just want you to know that you are the only one that I want and the only one I see a future with. I can't be without you. I love you so much, and I really want you to feel confident. To be honest with you. I get really insecure too...like how can someone so handsome be with me? I'm not that great.

"You're amazing Jimin. I love you. You're amazing because you put up with me and I have a lot of flaws. Anxiety, OCD, and Depression. You have a tough job helping me through all of that, and I really appreciate it."

"I love you Yoongi."

"I love you too Jimin. Let's take a nap now. Let's just wash up first."

The two boys took a shower and then went for a nap. The air was happy and full of love.
-----------------------------------------
OMG I hope you allmy first smut for this book. I hope you guys are okay after that haha. I personally think it sucks 😂😂 (no pun intended) tell me how this chapter was and if you liked it~ 💕💕💕 I love you guys for reading it~ 😭😍😍💕