Bring Him Back

The weather was dark and cloudy. Yoongi felt a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach it felt like anxiety, but somewhat worse. It felt like something extremely bad was going to happen, but he just couldn't figure out what. He just stared at emptiness while twiddling his thumbs.

"Yoongi, I'm going to be right back I'm going to throw the garbage."

"Um..okay, hurry back." Yoongi said distractedly from the black leather sofa in the living room.

Everybody in the house seemed rather distracted. Jin was in the kitchen making dinner. Namjoon was reading. Jungkook and Taehyung, Hoseok were playing video games, and Jimin was outside. Nothing was wrong, but Something just seemed not quite right.

Jimin walked past the driveway out the gate and to the trashcan. He immediately dropped the trash bags when he saw two unfamiliar men in black suites and face masks. His face fell and his grew wide with fear and tried to run away, but Jimin's small frame couldn't fight them back. The two men grabbed Jimin and covered his mouth and handcuffed him. They threw him in a black van and drove away.

"It's been 15 minutes. It can't take that long to throw the trash" Yoongi got up from the couch impatiently and went out side.

"Jimin!"

"Jimin. Don't play. Where are you?"

"Jimin!"

Yoongi grew anxious and worried. His heart started beating fast when he saw the trash bags lying on the ground he ran inside with a scared expression.

"Jimin's gone!"

"What?!" The members yelled.

"He just went to throw the trash, and now he's gone. I don't know where he is" Yoongi said in a panic.

"Okay first you need to breathe and drink some water." Jim said and handed him a water bottle.

"What if Minho took him?" What If they kill him?" "I can't live without him" Yoongi suddenly breaks down.

"Hey..we'll find him okay. He's going to be fine. We'll track him down.

Yoongi suddenly remembered that they installed security cameras around the house. He ran to one of the rooms and got on the computer.

"Guys it was the gang. They took Jimin. Yoongi showed the members the video of the men and the van. Luckily the video captured the license plate. Yoongi took a snapshot.

"Now we just have to track the plate number, and we'll find the location." Yoongi took a deep breath and stared at the screen.
Jungkook rubbed Yoongi's shoulders.

"We will find him Yoongi."
          -----------------------------------
Okay. I know I haven't uploaded in a while, but I'm here now~ I hope you all liked this chapter. Btw we are almost at 1k. I'm so happy and grateful to all of you who are reading this book. It means so much to me. I love you all~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜