Stop

It's been a couple of days since Bangtan has killed Minho and Yoongi hasn't been the same since. He either doesn't leave his room or he goes out and gets wasted. Everybody is worried about him.

Jimin has been able to get out of bed. The members decided that it would be healthy for him to try and walk around more often instead of losing muscle laying in bed.

It was a windy night and Yoongi was once again out. It made Jimin anxious. Scared that something terrible would happen to him. He didn't want to see him messed up, but he'd rather see him alive. The others were just as worried it's been hours since he left. They all quietly sat in the living room while a movie was playing but none of them were paying attention to it.

Suddenly their heads snapped up in surprise when the door slammed shut. A drunk Yoongi came walking in.

"Yoongi are you drunk again?" Jimin stated.

Yoongi said nothing but He just rolled his eyes and headed to the room.

"I am so sick of this. His drinking needs to stop. Why is he drinking so much?" Jimin asked. Nobody has told him about Minho yet, and nobody thought he should know. He didn't want any part of the gang activity, so they agreed not to say anything.

"Yoongi is going through some stuff right now. Why don't you talk to him about it." Jin said. Jimin walked upstairs reluctantly to confront Yoongi.

When he got to the room he saw Yoongi crying. Jimin grew concerned. He wanted to know what was wrong, but he didn't want to overstep.

"Yoongi are you drunk?"

He looked up to see a worried looking Jimin. Jimin walked over to the bed where Yoongi was sitting.

"No, just tired."

Jimin was a bit relieved that he was sober tonight

"What's wrong? You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, but I just want to help you feel better?"

"We killed Minho." He said with a dullness in his voice and sniffled softly rubbing his eyes.

Jimin was a little shocked to hear that the guys killed Minho, but knew what he signed up for and decided not to question it.

"Do you feel bad because he used to be your friend?" Jimin asked rubbing Yoongi's broad shoulders.

"Yeah. We used to he close, but he needed to go because he was going to kill you."

Jimin's eyes widened with shock.

"Why did he want to kill me for."

"He was paid by your parents to find you and kill you."

Jimin looked scared.

"Don't worry. You're going to be fine. I promised I'd protect you, and that ended up costing a life."

Jimin didn't know what to say. He didn't know Yoongi had so much on his shoulders.

Yoongi sighed and ruffled his hair and let his body drop on the bed into Jimin's lap. Jimin running his hands through Yoongi's hair.

"I'm sorry that I put you in this position." Jimin apologized looking away from Yoongi.

"Don't apologize. I didn't know who your parents were, but that doesn't matter because if I hadn't met you I wouldn't be as happy as you make me." Yoongi didn't like to share his feelings, but knew that saying how he felt about Jimin would help the situation.

"What if my parents come looking for me?"

"I've been thinking about that. I honestly don't know. I guess you'll have to stay hidden, and we'll have to stay low as well."

Jimin nodded in agreement.

"We'll have to amp up security and make sure it's impossible for someone to get into the mansion. If we can't. We'll just find a place to move away. Maybe even away from the country.

"I don't wanna move." Jimin said with a pout.

"Don't pout."

Jimin just sighed.

"Everything will be fine." Yoongi reassured Jimin.

"Okay."

"Can you promise me you will hold off on the drinking for now on and just talk to me"

"I promise."

Jimin suddenly got up from the bed and grabbed Yoongi.

"Let's go eat. You haven't been eating well lately. I smell pizza."

Yoongi got up and walked to the kitchen hand in hand with Jimin.
            -------------------------------
Hey guys~ I hope you guys are doing well. 💕💕💕