Almost Kidnapped Again?!

Jimin was sitting in the bedroom by himself. The other members went to take care of gang business, so he was home alone. He was happy playing games on his phone while waiting for the others to get back.

The members really didn't understand how dangerous it actually was to have Jimin home alone. Eventhough everyone knew that Jimin's parents have been searching for him and have learned their location, they didn't know what was going to happen if they actually came to the mansion. They never even thought about it much.

CRASH

The windows shattered and glass was all over the floor and Jimin took the chance to escape and ran out of the room like a scared puppy. His heart was beating out of his chest. He ran into Jins room and got into the big built in closet. It was kind of like another room.

His hand covered his mouth to stop the sound of any noise he was making trying to make himself as quiet as possible. He heard footsteps and muffled talking.

"Where is he?!" He heard a female voice and tried his best to make out who it was.

"We have to get him back! He can't just stay with a rival gang and expect us to be okay with it!" He heard another voice, but it was masculine.

Jimin's eyes widened as he came realization. He knew who they were.

Mom...dad...

He put his hands in his pocket and felt his phone. I must of put it in my pocket when I ran.

He decided to call Yoongi.

"What's up Jimin"

"Can you come now. My life is in danger. My parents are here. I don't know what to do. I'm hiding in Jin's closet. Come home please. I need you guys."

Jimin was talking so fast that Yoongi could barely understand him.

"Okay okay we are on our way. Just don't make any noise and we will be there in a few minutes."

Yoongi ended the call.

"Guys we need to move now! Jimin is in trouble!"

The members didn't even take a second. They ran to the van and sped to the house.

Jimin was still hiding in the closet, but feared that his parents knew that he was there because they have not left yet.

"Jimin, I know you're around here somewhere." His mom spoke. She was in jin's room.

Jimin let out a small cry, but not loud enough to be heard.

There was a bang in the closet.

"I know you're in there." She said in a teasingly way and banged on the closet door. Jimin shrieked.

His mother laughed in an evil way.

"Get out of the closet!"

"No." Jimin was scared but he didn't want to show weakness.

"I didn't want to do this, but I will Jimin."

All Jimin heard was the sound of a gun being loaded. His heartbeat was loud in his ears. He though that this was it. That he was going to die and by his own mothers hand.

"I don't want to, but if you are going to tell bangtan our secrets then this is the way it has to be."

A gun shot filled the air..

Jimin's eyes were shut tight. He was expecting to be shot and in excruciating pain, but he wasn't. He wasn't harmed at all. He checked his body and no blood.

Where did that shot come from?

The door unlocked from the outside and he figured that it was Jim because the door could only lock from the inside and the outside needed a key.

The door flung open and Yoongi was there. Nobody else was in the room and he wondered where his parents were.

"Um...did you kill my parents?"

"No, but they ran away as soon as they saw us. They shot as us but the aim wasn't right. six vs two isn't really fair haha."

"Oh my god I'm so glad you're here. I thought I was going to die for sure."

Yoongi just hugged Jimin and let him relax in his embrace. The other members came soon after clearing the house. The rest of them joined in a group hug.

"We will always protect you. You're a part of bangtan eventhough you aren't technically in our gang." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Anyone hungry?" Jin asked.

"Me!" Everyone said in unison.

"Let's go eat then."
---------------------------------------
Hey my wonderful readers! I hope you liked this chapter and thank you for all the votes and stuff. I really appreciate it. I send you all my undying love and appreciation~ 💕💕💕💕💕