Plotting Revenge

It's been a couple of days since Jimin told Yoongi how he ended up in Seoul. Since then, the members have upgraded their security and have been plotting a mission to finally kill Minho. Jimin is still on bed rest from his injury's from getting kidnapped, so nobody as really talked about Jimin since that day. 

Yoongi was busy trying to locate Minho's current location, but he was getting frustrated with how much time it took. He would usually just have Jin do it. "Ugh, I'm so tired. Why does this shit take so damn long?"

an hour later"Finally!" Yoongi screamed from the computer. The computer showed where Minho's exact location was. Yoongi was ready to get his revenge for everything Minho has done. "Now everybody will know not to fuck with Bangtan." he mutters. 

Once Yoongi tuned off everything, he went to bed. Both Jimin and Yoongi haven't really been on speaking terms in a couple of days it wasn't because they are mad, but because neither of them know what to say to each other. 

Yoongi opens the door to see Jimin asleep with a stuffed brown bear with cute round brown eyes. He smiles at the cute boy curled up in a ball on their king size bed.  He walks to his dresser and pulls out some pajamas. He lies down on the bed next to the sleeping boy. Jimin senses him and moves closer so that his head is on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi's hand brushes against Jimin's cheek and then moves his hands through Jimin's hair. 

Jimin opens his eyes and looks up at a sleepy Yoongi. "Are you okay?" He asks

"I'm fine. I'm just tired."

"We haven't talked in days." Jimin says blankly.

"I know, I'm sorry. I haven't really been able to come up with the questions I've been meaning to ask you."

"Like what?" 

"When you first saw me. Did you know who I was?"

"No, I'm not interested in any gang activity or any people in gangs. My parents are the only ones that know everything. I just don't find an interest in it. I don't like hurting people like they do. My mom used to hold peoples heads underwater until they gave up and talked, and my dad would beat people to a pulp. I saw how they were while I was growing up, and I decided that I never want to be apart of their gang." 

"What about us? What about Bangtan?" 

"I love you all. I just don't want to be affiliated with your gang activity. I just want to be your boyfriend." 

Yoongi looks into Jimin's eyes. They were pure and innocent. He knew that he would never go behind his back, but it's his parents that worry him. what if they decide to come to the mansion and take Jimin. What if they decide to kill us in our sleep? 

"We're not safe here." Yoongi said with worry. 

"We will be fine. My parents wouldn't hurt me. If they wanted to do something they would have done it by now." 

Yoongi knew that Jimin was right. They are the biggest and the most successful gang in Korea. A part of him doesn't want to worry, but another part of him worry's. He doesn't worry because of what might happen to him, but of what might happen to the love of his life. Yoongi has two main concerns Jimin's parents and Minho. 

Jimin noticed Yoongi was going into a trance. He snapped his fingers and Yoongi came back to reality. 

"Stop worrying, you're going to get gray hair and you're only in your 20's." 

Yoongi let out a light chuckle. 

"Let's go to sleep." He said and kissed Jimin on his jawline and his neck. 

"What if I don't want to sleep now?" Jimin said playfully. 

"What do you want to do?" 

Jimin sits up and kisses Yoongi on his mouth. Yoongi was surprised but accepted the kiss. after making out Yoongi pulls away. 

"I don't think we should do this right now. Your ribs still need some time to heal." 

Jimin sighs and lies down. "You're right." he cuddles up to Yoongi and wraps his arms around his little mochi. 

Yoongi just lay there thinking about the events that are going to happen. He will finally get his revenge for everything. backstabbing him and his friends taking Jimin and trying to kill him and his gang. This time Minho will pay. 

         -------------------------------------

I hope all of you are enjoying this book so far. Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you guys. Also, I would like to do a shoutout.

@dreamymess Is a new writer on here and happens to love this book, so please give her some reads. She is writing a Yoonmin ff called "Save You" so if you are interested in reading it please do so. 

Anyways I love you guys so much and I wish you all a happy day~ 

ps. I think I will be doing a Q&A for when this book ends, so if you think it's a good idea please tell me. I'm not really sure when this book will end tho haha, but if you want to submit questions be free to.