Minho?

The gang was reviewing their plans to finally end the feud with Jimin's parents. They wanted to take over as the most powerful gang in South Korea.

"Guys I need you to prepare for tonight okay. Anything can happen. Jungkook keep an eye on Jimin and stay inside the house.  Taehyung and Hoseok watch the front door. Jin and Namjoon take the back. I'll keep watch around the house for anything suspicious."

They all stayed at their assigned positions and waited. They didn't know when they would try to kill them but they knew that Jimin's parents were going to crash in at any moment.

While Jimin stayed with Yoongi he was growing more worried. He didn't know what was going to happen. 

"Jungkook I'm scared. What if they kill Yoongi. I don't know what I would do without him."

"Don't worry. He's going to be fine. He's done stuff like this before."

"Is he going to kill my parents?" Jimin asked with worry in his voice. 

"I don't know." Jungkook sighed. He knew Yoongi was more than capable of killing Jimin's parents but he didn't know if he would actually do it.

Yoongi was walking around the house was also worried. He didn't know what was going to happen either. He was almost as worried as Jimin was. 

He sighed and shook the hair out of his eyes. He was thinking 

Crash!

Yoongi turned to the window to find the pieces of glass on the floor and a rock sitting next to it with a piece of paper attached to it. He walked up to it with caution and took the rock that was surrounded by shards of glass. He looked at the paper with confusion and started to read it. 

Save yourselves. Get out. 1 hour from now Jimin's parents will bomb the place.

-M

"M?" Yoongi said out loud

"Minho? Why would he want to help? He tried to kill us." 

After thinking for a couple of minutes, he decided to get the guys and tell them what happened. 

He ran up the stairs and ran into the room where Jimin and Jungkook waited. 

"Guys Minho is on our side now apparently." 

"What?!"  The two boys looked up confused. 

"I think it has to do with Jimin's dad hating Minho"  Yoongi stated. 

"Hey Yoongi, can I talk with you for a second?"

"Um sure. What is it? They both walked out of the room and into the hallway. 

"Do you think that he will kill Jimin's parents and then us?"

"I don't think so because he gave me this letter when he threw a rock out the window."

Yoongi pulled out the letter and read it quickly. 

"We have to get the guys out of here now."

"I know that what I came up here for."

"Okay, I'll take Jimin you get the rest. " Jungkook then went to grab Jimin. 

"Jimin we got to go now." 

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know, but we got to get out of here." 

Jungkook and Jimin ran out and waited not far from the mansion. 

Yoongi was gathering the rest of the gang. 

"Namjoon. Jin. We have to go."

"What. Why?" they said in unison. 

"I think that Minho might be on our side, but we don't know for sure, but I got this letter and we just got to go. We don't have a lot of time." 

"Okay" Namjoon said and the two walked out of the house. 

He walked into the next room where Hoseok and Taehyung were

"Guys let's go I don't want to explain this again here's the letter read it on our way. I don't know how much time we have left." 

They exited the house and ran to where Jungkook and Jimin were. 

"What do we do now?" Jimin asked

"I don't know. I mean any moment our mansion may or may not blow up, so let's just find somewhere to go for the night. Don't be scared everything is going to be okay." Yoongi tried to reassure Jimin. 

Jimin took a deep breath and nodded. 

"We don't know if the note was legit, so we are just going to take it seriously and go to a hotel or something. 

"Okay, can we go before the place blows up?" Jungkook asked anxiously 

They went into the van that they had and fled. 

They drove out of the city and went to a hotel. When they were in the hotel room Yoongi's phone rang. 

"Hello"

"Are you okay?"

"Minho?"

"Yeah, look I'm sorry okay. I see that I was wrong. We used to be friends and on the same team. I know that you guys are fighting with Jimin's parents and I know you guys just want to help him. I'm really sorry."

"I thought you were dead. I shot you." 

"I made a miraculous recovery." 

Yoongi sighed. 

"Um have you seen the news lately?"

"No, why? 

"Turn on the TV"

Yoongi grabbed the remote and turned on the TV

This is the aftermath of a mansion that exploded here in Seoul. As you can see it is completely destroyed, but nobody as a known cause and the owners haven't come to see it.

"Shit he was being real." Namjoon said in shock. The rest looking at the TV in horror. 

"See. I was being real with you guys. Can we meet up? Where are you?"

"At Hotel Sunshine. It's out of town but still kind of close to Seoul." (A/N Sorry I couldn't come up with a better name haha)

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there and discuss what we do next." 

"Alright I'll see you soon."

Yoongi got off the phone

"Um..what the fuck." Jin said confused

"He's alive?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah he's alive. He's going to be here in a couple of hours. Don't worry he's back on our side."
       ---------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤