Sick day

It's been a few weeks since Jimin's  parents broke in. Jimin was still in a bit of a shock. The stress was making him sick.

The morning sun was shining brightly through the curtain of Jimin and Yoongi's shared room. The day looked beautiful the sun was out. It was a beautiful summer morning. *cough cough* Jimin was in bed with a fever chills and a bad cough. Everybody in the mansion thinks its stress related because of everything that happened.

Knock knock

Yoongi walks in wearing a black mask to prevent him from getting sick. He was holding a steaming hot bowl of soup and two pills of cold medicine.

"Hey you feeling any better?"

"Not really. My throat is killing me and I can't sleep well because of it." Jimin said petting Hollu with a frown.

Yoongi felt terrible. He tried to protect Jimin from all the bad things, but everytime he does something. Jimin ends up hurt. He didn't want to hurt Jimin. Sometimes he feels like it would be better if they just broke up despite how much he loves him. Then other times he remembers that Jimin cannot be alone. He needs bangtan to protect him.

Yoongi drops himself on the sofa and sighs.

"Something wrong Yoongi?" Jin Namjoon asks

"Why do I always fuck things up? I try to make them better but somehow I feel like I make them worse."

Namjoon patted Yoongi's back and sat next to him.

"You try. That's important. Things go wrong because you are human. It's okay to make mistakes sometimes and if you keep feeling like this I think you guys should talk about it."

"Thanks Bro."

Yoongi sat there for a little bit thinking of what to say. Once he was ready he got up from the sofa and headed to his room.

He knocked, but there was no answer. He let himself in and he smiled at a very cute Jimin and holly on the bed sleeping. The bad emotions leaving his body immediately. He wanted to hold him, but he didn't want to get sick. He's been sleeping on the couch for 2 days trying to avoid the cold.

He sat near the bed and watched him sleep. He sighed.

Yoongi was insecure. He felt like Jimin deserved better and he didn't want him to keep being hurt.

"I'm sorry that I'm so messed up Jimin. I love you so much, but everytime I try to help and protect you you always get hurt. I'm to blame for all of this. If I wasn't the one to rescue you then maybe things would be better for you. I'm so sorry." Yoongi put his head in his hands.

"Its not your fault." Jimin said groggily.

Yoongi looked up.

"It's not you're fault, and if you would've left me there to get beat up. I would've died.

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too."

*cough cough*

"Do you want anything."

"No, I think I'm just going to sleep some more. I don't feel as sick anymore. I just have a cough and a headache."

"Okay. I'm going to go downstairs."

"No, stay here. I miss you sleeping next to me."

"Okay. I'll risk getting a cold for you."

Yoongi got in bed next him, and they both fell asleep.
      ---------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry if it kind of sucks. I've been having some writers block. I really appreciate you guys for reading the chapters. I love you~ 💕💕💕💕