Ending

Two weeks have passed and Jimin hasn't really spoken to anybody besides Jungkook.

Yoongi decided to make things better buy making him breakfast.

"Jimin" Yoongi said cautiously by the door.

"Come in."

"Um..I made you pancakes."

"Okay." Jimin sat there not even looking at him.

"Jimin, I know you're upset, but this isn't my fault. Your father decided to crash into our home, and shoot at the place. Minho was only trying to protect you. Your father wanted to kill us. He didn't care about you. I know it's a lot to take it, and I'm sorry. He wanted you dead...he wanted all of us dead including Jungkook."

"I'm sorry." Jimin sniffled while holding Holly.

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm just glad everyones alright.

The two boys hugged and Yoongi gave Jimin a peck on his lips.

"Is Minho up?"

"Yeah, but he still has a lot of recovering to do."

Jimin picked up the fork and ate starred eating his pancakes.

"I take that as we are on speaking terms again?"

Jimin nodded.

"Is everything going to be okay now?"

"Yes, now that we don't have someone trying to kill us at any moment everything is okay."

"Finish your breakfast and come downstairs the guys want to watch a movie."

"Is it a superhero movie again?" Jimin asked almost with a groan.

"I don't know, but we'll see." Yoongi laughed.

"Okay. I'll be down in a few."

When Jimin was done eating and came downstairs everybody looked happy. He took in the moment and enjoyed it.

He sat on the couch next to Yoongi and Yoongi put his arm around Jimin.

Everything seemed perfect besides the fact that Minho was injured. It just seemed like home to him. He was surrounded by the people he loved the most in the entire world. Cuddled up next to his loving boyfriend he finally knew where he belonged. He belonged here with these 6 guys. This is his family.

------------------------------
I'M NOT CRYING I SWEAR~ 😭 omg it's over. Writing this book was so much fun, and seeing you guys read it and love it makes me so happy. I appreciate all of you taking the time out of your day/night to read this book. I love you!~ 💜💜💜💜