Who Are You?!

It was a relaxing day with Bangtan. Everyone was in a cheery mood watching TV on the couch. It all felt perfect when suddenly

*Ding*

Yoongi's face went pale and his eyes turned almost black. His jaw clenched and he clutched his phone tightly. The members looked at him worried.

"What is it Yoongi?" Hoseok asked walking over to him.

"Nothing" he replied coldly.

"It can't be nothing if you had that reaction." Hoseok pulled the phone from Yoongi's hand.

You actually though it was over?

-unknown

"Who the fuck sent this?!" Hoseok had the same face as Yoongi did when he read it.

The rest of Bangtan grew angry after seeing the message left on Yoongi's phone. Jimin who looked lost like a child was scared but curious.

"Y-Yoongi what does the message say?"

"Don't worry about it for now okay. Go play Overwatch with Jungkook" He ruffled the boy's hair.

"C'mon bro let's go!" Jungkook told him. Jimin pouted

"Don't "bro" me. I was born in Busan first." (A/N:I CAN'T WITH MYSELF SOMETIMES!) Jungkook just rolled his eyes and got the game started.

-Meanwhile in the living room-

"Who do you think sent this?" Seokin asked

"Jimin's parents?" Taehyung suggested.

"I don't know. I mean they seemed really scared when they saw us. I don't think they would come back again, but you never know." Yoongi said.

"Do you think it's Minho"? Namjoon asked.

"It couldn't be he's dead." Yoongi said.

"We don't know that. We know that you shot him, and he fell down. He could've gotten saved."

About 20 minutes into discussing who the message could be from Jungkook came downstairs.

"Why aren't you with Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"He didn't want to play anymore. He said he'll wait in his room for you and play with Holly. I think that he's kind of bothered by how upset you were over the message"

*Ding*

Yoongi checked his phone

Have you figured it out or do I have to leave some hits? I thought you were smarter than that Yoongi.

-Unknown

Who the fuck are you?!

You have to find that out for yourself. Keep talking it out and try to figure out who I am.

-Unknown

How the fuck do you know what we are doing?!

I have my ways.

-Unknown

"Okay, so is there any hints to who it might be?" Yoongi asked

"I still say it's Minho."

"He got shot in the chest. I am positive he's dead. Deep down Yoongi though it was Minho too, but knew it was illogical to think that.

Then could it be anyone he knows?"

"I'm not sure Yoongi." Jungkook said.

Yoongi ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "It really could be anyone."

*Ding*

"Figure it out yet? I really thought you were smarter than that Yoongi. You are one now the most powerful gang leader in South Korea"

-Unknown

*Ding*

"It really isn't fun when I have to say who I am."

-Unknown

"Who the fuck is this?!" Yoongi threw his phone on the sofa.

"Let's just cool down for a bit and think" Namjoon said calmly.

"Fine."

Jimin came downstairs "Um is everything okay?"

"Don't worry about it." Yoongi said

"If it may involve me then please say something."

Namjoon sighed "Yoongi keeps getting messages from an unknown number and we can't track it."

"Maybe I can help."

"Do you know of anybody who might have it out for us?"

"No, people are scared of you guys. Maybe it's coming from one of Minho's friends that wants revenge."

"Maybe, but also maybe not. We are just going to have to wait and see."
     ----------------------------------------
Who do you guys think it is? I'm also thinking about writing another story soon 💕💕💕 I don't know what it would be about tho. I've been reading a lot of ddlg and  they are so cute. I'm not so much into the smutty ones tho.