Chapter 8: Feelings

Temari grew close to Sakura since Sakura saved Kankura. And became more close for the past 6 months.
When Sakura had spare time when she's in Suna they will go shopping and eat somewhere. She also sleeps sometimes in Team 7's mansion to catch up and bond with Sakura.

It's 6pm and she decided to go buy something to cook and drink before going to Sakura's place. She was thinking what to buy when she bumped into Kakashi in the way.

"Going somewhere?" Kakashi asked.

Temari nodded.

"I'm going to buy dinner and something to drink. I'll go to your place and sleep there tonight. Sakura and I have some catching up to do."

Kakashi smiled. Sakura sure had made friends in Suna.

"Mind if I accompany you? I'll head there as well." Kakashi asked nicely. Temari nodded.

Meanwhile in the living room's guest house Sai, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke are catching up. Sakura decided to get off from work 5pm so that they can head home early.

She already said to them that they didn't need to follow here everywhere but these knuckleheads are hard to convince. It's been 2 weeks since they got to the Sand Village and their research are going well and it is just days for them to finish. They are now just testing everything if it is a success or not. But definitely it is 99% a success.

Temari, Gaara and Kankuro have visited them twice in their guest house since they got there. And they knew that they were doing it to see Sakura. It bugs them. They don't like the idea that the Kazekage has feelings for their teammate. Even if Sakura shrugs it off and Gaara haven't said anything about his feelings they  knew. They are also men and they knew how a man's gazes, words and actions mean.

Naruto is Gaara's friend but he doesn't like the idea. Kakashi also is on the same boat for Sakura is like her baby sister. While Sai occasionally gives his nasty comments in the matter.

Sasuke has been quiet for the past 2 weeks about that idea. He just talks if they ask something or if necessary. He's been contemplating many things in his head. He's been deadly quiet that's why Sakura began thinking that he doesn't really care unlike her other team members that are openly against the idea of Gaara liking her. Though he didn't say it the guys were always the ones who assume things first. And she's beginning to think that they are just paranoids and doesn't have something else to do and worry about.
Atleast they care unlike him. She thought.

After the meeting about the research 2 weeks ago Gaara sees her often on work or outside and even in their guest house. Also Sasuke grew more distant and she doesn't know why. She also heard her Inner 2 weeks ago but aside from that she didn't hear it again. She tried calling her but that's it. Perhaps it's just her imagination or she thought so.

"Hey ugly. Are you feeling at home here in Suna?" Sai suddenly asked.

"I like it here but Leaf Village is my home and will always be. Why do you even asked?" Sakura replied. Her right brow is raised.

"I just wanna know because as I see it it seems that the Kazekage really likes you and if he pursue you and you eill be together in the future you will have to live here right?" Sai said again . He gazed at Sasuke. He saw that he flinched.

"Don't you even go there Sai. Gosh. You are giving me goosebumps. Why are you even assuming that he likes me? I mean, I am well aware that I am not on his level. And he didn't even say that he likes me so stop jumping into conclusions before I send you back to the Leaf Village with a punch. " Sakura shouted while catching her breath.

"Sai you heard Sakura-chan dattebayo. But Sakura are you sure there's nothing going on with you two? You seem pretty close even with Temari and Kankuro." Naruto said and this time Sai and Naruto were punched. Well, Sakura controlled the punch so they are still in the house and nothing is broken.