Chapter 12: Master Sakura

It has been 2 days since Sakura fainted. She was admitted at Suna Hospital.
Her hospital room is pretty crowded most of the time. Team 7 were hard headed enough to stay in the hospital and wait for her to wake up. The Sand siblings often visits too for the past 48 hours.

But they don't compare to Sasori, Deidera,Itachi, Obito and Shin. Since Sakura was brought to the Hospital they never left her side.

"I understand that you owe your second chance to Sakura. I mean we all awe her. But Obito and all of you. You need to atleast go and take a bath. The food we were bringing here was given but you need to atleast freshen up." Kakashi is trying to convince them.

Yes they were the ones buying food for the five idiots who doesn't even flinch and move their asses out of Sakura's hospital room.

"You don't understand Kakashi. There are threats around her. We need to guard her. If Sakura-sama dies we die with her. If that happens we cannot recuperate for our past mistakes anymore in this world." Obito replied.

"Yes that's right un. And Father said He is watching us un." - Deidera

"I need to watch her. She's the strongest candidate for my collection." Sasori said while smirking.

"Don't mind him." - Shin

"Hn." - Itachi

Naruto and Sasuke went home for a while to sleep. They have been taking turns on guarding both Sakura and the Medic Nins. Now Sai is gurading the Medics whose learning the head transplant surgery with some of Suna Anbus. And Kakashi is with Sakura with the five idiots.

They already sent Tsunade a report of what happened and Tsunade had ordered them to go home as fast as possible with the addition to their group. She also said that they will have Five Kage Summit two weeks from now to talk about the situation.

Gaara held investigation on the poison incident. They caught the suspect. It's an s-rank criminal. He caught one of the medic nin who is training for the surgery and locked her up inside the laboratory. Then he's the one who returned with doctor Kaito and the other medic.

They've been interrogating the criminal to know his purpose of doing that. And to know if someone bigger is behind the incident but they got nothing. Gaara sent Tsunade a message and asking for Someone from their interrogation unit to come and help. Tsunade was glad they caught the criminal and is willing to send Ino and Ibiki.

And tomorrow they are expecting them to arrive.

This past 48 hours have been hell for all of them. They all came back to life but their energy and chakra are not that good yet. They need to gain back their strength. Not to mention the soreness of their body.

Back to The Hospital

"I told you art is eternal." Sasori told Deidera.

"Huh. Talk about eternity when you died first before me. Art is explosion un." Deidera countered.

"Will you shut up."

They turned to the irritated voice only to find out that it's Sakura.

They ran beside her.

"Sakura, how are you feeling?" Kakashi asked.

"Better. How long I've been sleeping here?" Sakura asked then she removed her I.V.

"2 days. Are you sure it's ok to remove that?" Kakashi asked motioning on the IV

"Yes Kakashi. I'm a medic remember?"  She mumbled.

"Yeah right. But you're still as hard headed as before." Kakashi spouted amd laughed lightly.

Sakura just rolled her eyes at her old Sensei. Then she eyed Sasori, Deidera, Obito, Shin and Itachi.