Chapter 22: Wood Village II

Sasori is confident in facing the girl. One because of Sakura's clones. It's more than 700. Sakura's clones were strong and she made sure of their quality in order for the bandits to not notice that they replaced the villagers with clones. Two he did well placing poisoned weapons on them like preparing his own puppets. Three he has new sets of attacks and few new jutsu. And lastly, he already analyzed their opponents last time. If the girl is similar to how they think, it will be quite easy. Arrogance is their weakness.

He started attacking using 10 of Sakura's clones to analyze her capacity. And the girl dodged every attack and finished off the clones. But not that impressing. He saw Sakura fight and this girl is nowhere near their Sakura.

"Hmmm. Interesting... What's your name mister? You're quite a hottie." The girl said in seducing tone. And she stripped leaving her pink undies. Sasori smirked.

"I am Sasori. And I'm sorry. Even if you have the tits I'm not interested." He said making the girl pissed off.

The girl is very beautiful. She has a long purple hair and purple eyes.and skin as white as snow and a killer body. That's why she's pissed off at Sasori's remark. All boys swoon over her but this Sasori said he is not interested. She pouted.

She made hand signs and she radiated more. Her technique is the strongest genjutsu to use against guys. Which will make any boy follow her orders.
She walks toward Sasori whose looking at her intently. And when the girl is in his front.

"I am Kaide. Now what did you say about me?" She whispered in his ear and her hands are travelled from Sasori's chest downwards until...

"I said. I am sorry I'm not interested." Sasori said. And injected a non lethal poison on the girl. The girl started to feel dizzy.

"Impossible. My jutsu was effective to all members of our organization!" She protested.

"Well maybe all your members are pervert. And I'll tell you why. You Saw Sakura a while back? She's my only Master. I won't give attention to any other girl." Sasori said and the girl fell unconscious. Which he made one of Sakura's clone catch her.

That was so easy. What a waste of time. He thought. "Now all of you. Let's go and help our Sakura." He said to the clones. And they all nodded.
.
.

Itachi is now face to face with the person who they called their leader. The guys looks like in his late 20's has purple hair and eyes and is quite handsome as well.

"What a waste. I was expecting Sakura to face me. I didn't expect they will send Itachi Uchiha." The guy said.

"You know, I'm quite interested on how you gather intel. But let's not waste time here." Itachi said as he activated his sharingan. The guy weaved hand signs as Itachi run to him holding his katana. Suddenly...
.
.
Itachi stopped. He was caught in his genjutsu.

Sakura's POV

I was hesitant in leaving Sasori alone to fight the girl and now Itachi is facing their leader alone. I sighed as I started to meditate to soothe my nervousness.

As I meditated I spread my Chakra in the place to monitor our surroundings. The coast is clear. I spread my chakra wider then I picked up Itachi and the enemy's chakra. Itachi seems fine as of now. Then I spread my chakra till I reached Sasori's chakra. He's perfectly fine. Then I noticed his enemy is doing some sort of powerful jutsu. Sasori, please be careful.

I continued to monitor them till I noticed that Sasori already won and his heading our way with my clones and the knocked out enemy. Nice job. In a few seconds they're here. Hundreds of my clones, Sasori and a sleeping enemy. Great.