Chapter 18: The 5-Kage Summit

Sasuke was watching Sakura walk back and forth. They are all waiting in a room. All of Team 7 and the 5 addition to their group. Tsunade instructed them to wait until she calls them to explain in front of the other Kages. Hokage and Kazekage aren't their problem anymore because for sure they will side Sakura. The other Kages are not easy to convince otherwise but it's Sakura anyway. They will not let Sakura hate them. Besides the fact that they are with Naruto is a plus factor. The fact that the village leaders will do anything to make themselves  favorable in front of her will also be helpful. They want her. The best medical ninja. Strongest kunoichi. And Tsunade's successor.

But on the other hand, Sakura doesn't know that many people wants her whether as a friend, lover, comrade, citizen etc. That's why her nervousness on the matter is really out of hand. She's been walking and walking and contemplating. What if they will not want them to return? What if they despise them? What if they get Sasori or Deidera? What if they punish Obito? Those are the questions running on her mind.  But she won't ever let any of those happen. She really feels responsible for them. And she believes they changed except for Shin. Because he really is a good man ever since. And of course there's Itachi. Yes his ways are not acceptable but he had no choice. It is the path he chose for the sake of the village. Well for Sasori, Obito and Deidera ,she believes their story about The Father because she met Them herself. They gave her the gifts. Who is she to dishonor the gifts? So whatever they say, she will fight for them. They need to believe her. And her pool of chakra is enough for them to believe.

"Sakura, relax." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke's right ugly. We already have 2 Kages on our side and I'm sure the others won't try to create mishaps right now." Sai seconded.

"They're right dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed. Kakashi also agreed.

Sakura sighed. Then eventually she nodded and faced their five new comrades.

"Itachi,Obito,Shin,Deidera and Sasori how are you coping so far?" She asked them.

"Don't worry beautiful. I'm sure they wouldn't want to go against a strong and beautiful lady like you." Sasori said grinning.

Team 7 twitched at the statement. But stayed silent anyway because they agree with Sasori.

"Danna, when did you get so flirty?!" Deidera exclaimed.

"I was just stating the truth Deidera. She's strong and beautiful. Those are just adjectives." Sasori's defense.

Then they started bickering. Naruto joined the conversation making it worse. While the others just watched in awe.

"Stop you three! That's not even debatable. Sasori is right they are just adjectives. Don't make a big deal out of it. Why? Am I not beautiful and strong enough for you?" Sakura said raising her voice.

"Of course you are." Sasuke and Naruto quickly said in unison.

The others just looked at the two.

"What? It's true." They said again in unison.

"Are you two mentally linked? Stop speaking in unison it's creepy." Obito said.

"No." They said again in unison.

"Kawaiiii. You are so cute." Sakura said smiling.

The others just shrugged as an Anbu appeared in front of them.

"You are all needed inside Sakura-san.  The Kages are asking you." The anbu said. They all followed him to the 5-Kages.

When they are all inside, the Raikage started to talk.

"Sakura-san would you care to narrate what happened?" He said. He is calm as the others.

As Sakura nodded, she started narrating the happenings. The kages listened to her as Gaara confirmed her statements himself.

After sakura narrated everything the room was silent for few moments when the Mizukage decided to speak.

"So these people... Are you sure they are no threat to the human race?"

Sakura looked at the five of them.

"Yes Mizukage sama. I can take full responsibility if any of them imposes threat to anyone. They are under my responsibility now." Sakura said with her head up.

The kages except for Gaara looked at each other. Then the Raikage spoke.

"How about the other team 7 members. What can you say about this? Are you supporting Sakura's stand on this?"

"Yes of course dattebayo! " Naruto answered first. Sai,Kakashi and Sasuke looked at Sakura then they smiled.

"Yes, we do." They said in unison.

"Very well. Then there's no point in arguing. I have no enough strength to go against Team 7 combined." The Tsuchikage said. The other Kages agreed.

" Then for the final decision, we the Kages of the five great nations leave this matter in hands of Sakura Haruno of the Leaf. " The Raikage said.

Sakura with the others almost yelp in joy with the Kages decision. But the meeting does not end there.

"So now let's proceed with the next discussion." Tsunade said.

"Yes hokage sama. We run into some strong rogue ninjas when we were heading home. They called themselves the gods and they said they wanted me. However, we all fought them and fortunately we won." Sakura explained.

"Sakura, you didn't tell me you've been attack." Gaara said looking into Sakura's eyes intently. Worry is written all over his face.

"My apologies Kazekage sama. I just didn't want to worry you." Sakura replied smiling sheepishly.

"You reported back to me but you seem to miss that detail. Just don't do it next time Sakura." Gaara said.

Sakura nodded and realized the people in the room are listening to them as if they are watching a movie.
All with different emotions. Some stoic, irritated,amused etc. This is when Sakura continued reporting every detail to them and pointed their analysis. She also emphasized that they all need to watch out for those enemies can possibly have more if not many of them.

As she speaks, proud was written all over Team 7's faces. They are all proud of their kunoichi teammate. She carries herself very well and very cool in front of the Kages and manages to answer their questions without hesitations. This is not the same girl they protected for years anymore. She can carry herself whatever the situation will be. They all thought.

Sasori, Deidera, Obito, Itachi and Shin are also awestruck watching her. They couldn't believe a kunoichi as young as her can carry herself that way. They all can't help but smirk.

When she is finished explaining and answering their questions she signed some papers that saying she is responsible for the five addition to team. The Kages still have hesitations but Sakura was very adamant.

"I see that you have a new pool of chakra. I am very curious on how do you use that now. As you've said, that's a gift right?" The raikage said. There was a very eerie aura at the room that moment.

"Yes Raikage sama. I'm glad you see it. This is my solid proof that we are telling the truth. " Sakura replied. She is serious now. She somehow knows where this is going.

"Then let's test it." The Raikage said.

At this statement, Tsunade smirked while Team 7 was dumbfounded.
Gaara however spoke.

"Do you need to do that? It is very obvious you don't need to test-"

"Let's do that then." Sakura cut him off.

"That's good then. Now young lady. Where and when?" The Raikage said with a smile.