Chapter 24: Doubts and Answers

To say we were shock is an understatement. These people were also Anerin's past students. And she seems to consider our bond us a strong kinship that's why she called me her sister. I looked at my teammates to see their reactions. They were also shocked. Tsunade shishou is a different case because she seems to be smirking rather than being shocked. Sadist.

I walked to them to break the silence. I patted Anerin's shoulder. Ino and Ibiki seems to be baffled like us that's why they didn't react yet. Anerin relaxed when I patted her.

"You know them?" I asked. She crossed her arms.

"Yes. They were my friends. I saved them, and taught them everything they need to know to protect themselves. I didn't know they will turn into something like this." She said. She walked to the girl and woke her up. The girl slowly opened her eyes. When she saw Anerin, she hugged her. And she began to cry like a child. Anerin patted her back and waited until she stopped sobbing. She then faced me.

"Call some of your seal specialist. Their seals are hard to get rid. They will die first before you get rid of the seals." She said looking at Tsunade shishou. She nodded as she spoke.

"But you are one of the best that I know of Anerin. Can't you do anything?" She asked. Anerin looked at me and Naruto.

"I have something in mind. But I cannot do it because I do not have perfect chakra control like Sakura and large pool of chakra like Her and Naruto. I might end up killing them if I try." She said.

"But your chakra control is excellent too like Sakura chan." Naruto said. Yes, that's right Anerin was our sensei. She's one of the best.

"Naruto, I am already a polished diamond. I'm at my limit while you, Sakura and Sasuke even the others are not that polished yet. You can still grow more. More than anyone else even me. Let's say I am 80 percent and you three are 75. You can do it till 100 while me, I am already at my limit."She said smiling. Then she turned to me.

"Sakura, if the other seal masters can't remove the seals I want you, Sasuke and Naruto to learn whatever I'll teach you. But I am afraid that it would take you atleast four months. I will lay the steps for you. I'm afraid if you wanna do this, I need to stay close to you." She said. I understand. I looked at the others and they seem to understand too.

"Kaido and Kaide, in 4 months time you will have to talk. We will declare you dead. Your group might come looking for you so better be safe. And you will have to make yourselves healthy in those 4 months because it will be hell. You understand?" She said talking to the captives.

"Anerin-sama I'm sorry. We will cooperate. We wanted to remove the seals anyway." The girl named Kaide said. The guy just nodded and looked intently at the floor. He seems embarrassed by himself. He cannot look into Anerin's eyes.

"Ok, I'll leave you here. I need to talk to Tsunade sama. Let's go Sakura." She said as she walked outside to where the others were standing. Without a word Tsunade shishou motioned for us to follow her. When we were at her office the mood became eerie.

"Kaido and Kaide were orphans from the hidden Rain Village. Kaide is 17 and Kaido is 22. I met them when I was 10. They were 7 and 12 years old that time. I saved them from rogues. After that I stayed with them for a while taught them how to defend themselves. After few months, I left them on their own as I said it's not easy for me to tag along with people because they might be endangered because of my status. But from time to time I visit them and teach them new things. I stopped visiting them 3 years ago. I didn't know they'll become like that." She narrated and darkness laced her last sentence.

"They are genjutsu type, so I concentrated in teaching them genjutsu. I bet their taijutsu are sloppy." She said half smiling. I sheepishly smiled and nodded. Indeed their genjutsu are strong.