Chapter 21: Wood Village

Sakura was packing her things for her mission with Deidera,Itachi and Sasori when Naruto decided to distract her by barging into her room. Sakura was used to Naruto just barging into her room even in her apartment before. But sometimes, Sakura wants to punch the hell out of him for having no manners. She just sighed knowing there's no way his hard headed teammate will change. They just began talking just like the usual about everything.

They talked about their upcoming missions. Naruto and Sasuke were given simple C rank missions around the village for the next days. Many were requesting for them to do certain unimportant things. And Tsunade was really pestered by their fan girls who are coming everyday in the Hokage's tower. They are more than willing to pay much money for their service.

And unfortunately, Tsunade decided that their next 3-4 days will serve whatever their fan girls wanted them to do. Whether it's a simple escort mission or retrieval mission. Tsunade said it will be a great thing for them and they'll earn more money while waiting for Sakura. It's a win-win situation for her. But not for the two team 7 members. Sakura just laughed when Naruto said it to her. She wished them good luck laughing hard. "Well at least you are this popular now Naruto. It was your dream right?" She said which earned a pout from Naruto.

As for Kakashi and Sai they are busy helping for the upcoming events. And Shin also has C rank missions. Sasori,Itachi and Deidera were assigned to accompany Sakura in a rescue mission in the secluded village in the west side of fire country.

Their rescue mission is not just to rescue some people. They need to rescue the whole village from bandits. The people from their were able to send a plea for help to get rid of those bandits on their village. While Tsunade was sure her apprentice and the others can handle the mission very well, she still is not sure pf the situation that's why Naruto and Sasuke just have missions inside the village.

Sakura and the others were ready tp leave. Sakura packed many medical supplies because she was sure that the purpose why the Hokage chose her is because the people there may need immediate medical attention. Naruto and Sasuke volunteered to carry her bags to the gate where the others are waiting for her.

"Don't you have missions?" Sakura asked her teammates.

"We do. But we decided to send you off first Sakura chan." Naruto said as they walk.

Sakura just nodded. And when they reached the gate Naruto and Sasuke both said 'goodbyes' and 'be careful' . Though Sasuke's way of saying things are more rude than Naruto. Sakura then sealed some of her staffs in a scroll and said 'be good' to her teammates. She was about to seal her supplies in a scroll when Naruto and Sasuke insisted to carry them until the gate. That's why she's done that at the gate.

On their way to the village,Sakura briefed them about their mission. They also planned how to execute their attacks on the bandits without harming the villagers. And hours of fast travel because they infused chakra on their feet, they are finally approaching the village.

They stopped for a while and decided to assess the village and their enemies first. They learned that the villagers were being enslaved hardly. They were doing labor for the bandits and for whatever reason, they need to know everything.

The plan was for Sakura and Itachi to infiltrate inside. They masked their chakras and changed their appearance. While Sasori and Deidera waits for the signal and prepare a safe area for the villagers in case the fight might get in handy.

The houses in the village and all infrastructures are made in woods. They noted it. It's not safe for Itachi to use fire jutsus. When they were walking around studying the village some of the bandits saw them.

"Hey you two! What are you doing here not working?! Get back to the cave!" One of the bandits shouted and pushed Sakura whose currently disguised as a guy in 30's.