Chapter 9: Outcome

After another one week in the Hidden Sand Village. Sakura and her team finally managed to complete the research with a success rate of 100 percent. That is a world breaking record in the medical world. Sakura did burn and erased all the patent of the research leaving no record of it.

Now, only her and Doctor Kaito knows the procedure. Sakura was so happy and her first target of the surgery is Gai Sensei. But they needed to stay in The Sand Village first to teach two of the chosen medic nin the procedure. She also needs to do the jutsu to lock the information that they'll teach to them so that it won't be taken by any other people. Whether they use mind jutsu to enter their minds or jutsu to make them speak, nothing will break the lock jutsu that she'll use. But she needed to perform it for 3 days for every person. And they needed to teach them for more or less 2 weeks depending on their skills. So that makes it another 3-4  weeks of stay in The Sand.

Sakura is in her room meditating and getting ready in performing the jutsu. Sasuke and Sai are in the house guarding her while Kakashi and Naruto guarding Doctor Kaito while he is teaching the two chosen medical nin representing Sand Village. There are also Anbus deployed by the Kazekage to guard the perimeter around Sakura and Kaito. The 2 medic Nin and Kaito will sleep in the Team 7's guest house until they finish everything. But during their teaching session they stay at the hospital.

Sakura meditates in the morning and in the afternoon she goes in the hospital to help Kaito teach and assess the medic nin. And at night they all head together in their guest house. She also instructed Gaara to have the list of the hopeless cases of brain-dead patients whose family already signed waiver to give up on them. There are also cases that they already signed to donate whatever organ they can if they'll be brain dead or die for whatever reasons. Their priority to operate first are those who went totally paralized and has zero chance of improvement due to the effect of past war.

Everything is going well. But Sakura is over-working. And her friends noticed it. They always convince her to loosen up but she always says that it is for her goals and they just need to support her.

It's been like this for a week. They do same routine. And there's a lot of positive outcome. The medic nins are half-way there. Which leads them down to 2 weeks more before they can go home. Sakura is also satisfied on what she's doing. She's close to perfecting the jutsu and her chakra reserves doubled. She's just having finishing touches to her Information Lock Jutsu so that it will not affect the brains on those people that she needed to cast her jutsu. And she's been strengthening it so that even the greatest ninja in their world or even the alternate universe can't break through.

Almost there. She thought. When her stomach crumbled. She's hungry but she cannot stand or move from her position. That's why she stayed for another hour. Until she can't endure her stomach, she decided to rest for a while but she didn't move from her position.

She weaved a hand sign created a bunshin. She ordered the bunshin to go get some food while she starts to meditate again. When she stopped on her jutsu it's already on 80% to perfection. She figured out it will take more chakra that she expected so instead of moving from her position she decided to make a bunshin to do everything and meditated for chakra reserve.

Closed eyes as she meditates the door opened. She didn't expect two people to enter. One is her bunshin the other one is Sasuke.

"You should rest and eat yourself Sakura not order a bunshin. You are over-doing it." He said. But Sakura didn't even flinch.

Sasuke sighed.

"Fine. I'll do it. So you can release your bunshin. It will ease you more. Your bunshin also takes chakra and concentration right? " He said. Sakura nodded as a response then her bunshin disappeared.