Chapter 17: Leaf

Sakura was very adamant on her decision to let Ino go and fight alone the three remaining enemies. Ino is the only one who can tend quickly to the injured. And Ino can't stand to fight anymore with her chakra left. It's better for her to go and pass the message to Naruto and Sasuke for her plan. And to tend whoever is injured among them.

Sakura is distracting them with her chakra enhanced attacks while waiting for her teammates summons. And when she felt the summons getting close to her she bit her finger and summon The Slug.

"Lady Sakura, what's happening?" Asked lady Katsuyu.

"Listen guys. I will combine you right now. We need to finish off those bastards." Sakura replied. Then made hand signs.

"Summon Combination Jutsu!"

Everybody had different reactions when a three-headed snake-like toad appeared. The summons were shocked themselves because they didn't know a jutsu that could combine them.

"How did this happen lady Sakura?" Katsuyu asked.

"I learned it Lady Katsuyu, but before it's not possible for me to perform. Now that I have Chakra like Naruto, I am as shocked as you too. Now let's finish this damn enemies!" Sakura said as they charged at te enemies.

After fighting the enemies all of them were back at their camp. Their wounds have been tended by Ino. Some of them were too tired and exhausted that they fall asleep. The only ones awake were Sakura,Sasuke,Naruto,Itachi,Sasori and Deidera. It's a cold night so they lit up some fire.

"Sakura, you can sleep now. We will guard dattebayo!" Naruto said.

"I can't sleep Naruto not after what happened. You guys can sleep. I can manage." Sakura said.

"How did you do that Sakura-sama?" Deidera asked. Sakura was quiet fo a moment then she spoke.

"I've been studying that jutsu for a long time. But that was the first time I ever performed it. But that's not what's important now. We really neef to head back asap to discuss things with Tsunade-sama."

"Don't worry Sakura few hours more and it's morning. We just need to rest for a bit." Sasuke said.

Sakura just nodded. They were like that for almost an hour. No one dared to talk again. Till Sasori and Deidera decided to take a nap. They some how managed to convince Itachi to sleep too.

When the sun started to rise they head back to the Leaf Village. They head back in the fastest way possible and by night they arrived at the village.

There were some people on the streets that saw them. Some were shocked, some were happy to see Itachi, some were afraid. Some were confused and some were afraid. As expected, there will be negative reactions on the new addition to the group. But they just shrugged it off and proceeded to the Hokage's tower.

Tsunade was shocked when she saw them. She already knew about them but it is different when you really confirmed it by your own eyes.

"So it's really true. Now, start explaining." She said with her killer aura.

They all gulped. They knew that the Hokage has a temper but they didn't know her killer aura is that intimidating. Sakura began narrating what happened. From her meeting with the gods and The Father to the attack happened last night. After Sakura's narration, Tsunade was quiet for few minutes contemplating.

"Next week we will have a 5 Kage Summit. We will discuss aboug the upcoming Chunin exams. And thr Anniversary celebration of our success in the last Shinobi war. I will discuss this recent happening with the other Kages. Tomorrow, we will discuss everything with the council. Do the five of you want to becom Leaf Shinobis?" Tsunade explained and asked in almost monotone voice.