chapter 1-the meeting of two mates

This has not been edited thoroughly. I type of my phone instead of a computer. Please ask if there is a confusing part.

-------------

"Fay?" my mother shouted at me.

I rolled my eyes.

What does she want now?

"There is a pack meeting." she narrowed her eyes at my behavior.

I wasn't supposed to disrespect her, or any other wolf, but I wasn't one to submit so darn easy.

"why?" I asked.

she shrugged.

I wish I had more of my mom in me. she was beautiful. She had long hair which was a golden blonde, and blue eyes. I had my dads brown wavy hair, and green eyes.

"wait...alpha josh will be there?"

Alpha Josh was our leader, and he had not found his mate. My mom hoped he and I were mates.

"I believe so. If he isn't then Patrick will announce the issue." she replied, rummaging through my closet to find my outfit.
I am not two.

I decided to let her go. It would mean one less fight.

"Patrick? You mean our beta right?" I chuckled.

Lot's of parents named their children after the Alpha and Beta.

She nodded, and sighed.

I knew mom hated seeing Patrick. She had a fling with him, then he found his mate, dumping her in a second flat.

That's what happens when you find your mate I guess, though i cant say for sure. I haven't found mine yet. I was trying to find him. All the omegas like me just had no...connection.

He must be in a different pack.

Unlike most of us, I didn't care to be mated to a Alpha or Beta. Omegas are a lot less possessive. Everyone knew that.

"Where a dress." she demanded.

I raised my brow.

"no way." I replied.

"Do as I say, you want to look nice for your mate!" she squealed, excited.

"Alpha is not my mate mom.' I nearly laughed.

she crossed her arms, "how would you know? you have never seen him."

I frowned.
True.

I sighed.

My mom picked out a dress. It was short and puffy, and hugged my curves nicely.

"Mom. My boobs will fall out"

She smiled, "Alpha will be pleased by it. "

I almost smacked her. She was trying to make me look like a slut to get Alphas attention!

I knew my parents didn't care if I had sex once I was mated. it was more than natural. It was unaccepted to not have sex. Sex is a huge claim for both partners. It links us to a insane level.

But for this link to be completed, the women mate would have to be claimed with her mates bite.

Sounds so painful.