chapter 5-how life is now.

Chapter 5- How life is now

UNEDITED! 

There was notes pinned to everything. Trees, billboards, houses, just-everything.

Notes about Sebastian losing his mate.

'She ran away?' one said, 'she was kidnaped' another tried.

But neither happened, no, just my mate being a horrible player.

I sighed, i was working on the kitchen then. I was a maid now. I have been for three months. Yeah, three long, dreadful, painful months.

Sebastian looked everwhere for me but he never looked at his servants-never thinking i could stoop so low. Yet here i was, cleaning the mess that he was feed with. The food was great. One reason i loved cleaning the kitchen is i get any leftovers, and i sneak them to the other maids, and servants. They were treated coldly- not feed properly, or clothed nice.

I was in a fluffy blue skirt, with a blue blouse tucked under. An apron wrapped tightly around my waist and neck. I was stuffing my face with leftover cornbread and mashed potatoes.

I luckily never once had to go to his room. Another girl did it, because of how well she did, she forever has this 'job'.

I wiped my forehead to rid myself of the sweat building up. Since the stove was only only a hour before, it was about ten degrees hotter than the rest of the rooms. I'm about done when my favorite maid, Chelsea, walked in.

"Hey, you need something?" i asked.

She grinned, "got any chow? i am like, starving over here." 

I rolled my eyes and handed her the tray of corn bread, which was contained of only a few small pieces and crumbs.

"so, the gaurds think that they found his kumpel." Chelsea spoke, eyeing me carefully.

Kumpel is German for mate, i knew this because i taught myself German for almost four years.

I bite my lip, "oh? That's good."

"Pff...i doubt it is her." she flipped her hair across her shoulder, and smirked at me, "we all know it's you."

My jaw dropped, "why on earth do you say that!"

Even though it's true....

"You came running into the basement, practically balling youre sweet, little eyeballs out, on the same exact day and time that his mate left. I mean come on. I'm not that damn dense."

I sighed, "Don't tell anyone!"

She placed her finger over her mouth and winked at me.

I wish i was more like her- carefree, and witty. She had medium length wavy chocolate hair, and deep brown eyes. She was big and curvy, but not anywhere near fat.

"So...You almost done for the night?" she asked.

I was glad she didn't ask any questions, and talk about Sebastian. 

"Yeah. I just need to wipe the stove down and i will be good."

We left the dressing room after changing into our normal clothes.

"So...Ferry?" Chelsea said then.

I gave out a fake name to get my check. If i put Fay then i would be found out.

I glanced over to her.

"Is that you'r real name?" 

I breathed a sigh, "No...It's Fay."