Chapter seven-Connor.

So here i am again! Chapter seven!

This chapter is dedicated to a awesome fan by the name of  AlondraMMartnezVizca. Thank you for fanning!

If you want a chapter dedicated to you then comment in the comments as well as vote! I will pick one person each time!

Enjoy Chapter 7-Connor.

NOT EDITED.

________________________________________________________

Fays POV

Shit

Shit.

Shit.

I am totally fucked!

I stared down, refusing to meet his rather simple requirements.

"Sir?" i heard a voice i knew down the hallway.

"It was me who touched your desk. She is our new maid, and she didn't understand. I was doing the desk while she was sweeping and her back was turned to me, so she didn't see. When she found out she told me i was not allowed to." Chelsea walked beside me.

"Is this true?" He asked, looking down at me. I could feel his eyes.

I nodded.

"Chelsea. You have to be punished. No pay for today, understand?"

The punishment was not bad at all. I was surprised.

"Yes, sir."

Then she pulled me away.

"thank you, thank you, thank you." i chanted to her when we were out of his hearing distance.

She huffed, "Yeah, yeah. What are best friends for huh?" 

I laughed, "Ill give you my pay for today, deal?"

She nodded and smiled, "good."

We were walking towards the basement when the new openly gay chef appeared.

"Oh, hey!" he smiled when he saw my familiar face.

I smiled back, "Hey. Chelsea this is the new chef...um...," i looked at him, "What is your name?"

He grinned wider, "Conner Ogoly." 

Chelsea frowned, "well your not my mate."

He laughed, "sorry, i only like the big p." he said and popped his lips on the 'p'.

She giggled, "Me too."

"so you two going to be my friend?" he asked, seeming nervous.

I nodded, "sure thing. What about that tour i promised since you are here."

He smiled yet again and shook his head.

I looked at Chelsea, "I still am kind of new so even i need help. She will be our guide."

She nodded, and led us on.

____________________________________

Sebastians POV. (This part is for AylinMartinez13 who wanted a possessive sebby)

I was pacing in my room, slightly happy, sad, and aggravated.

Happy because i was just named the strongest Alpha on the planet.  Sad about my beautiful Fay not being here to support me. Aggravated because the meeting i was in all agreed(the people in the meeting) that weres should go back to how we ruled in the early centuries. Kings, queens and a kingdom. They wanted me to be king. Like seriously?

Then my wolf says something that makes me stop dead in my tracts.

Mate.

'She is here?"

I dont know but-

He started to growl.

"what is it? Is Fay okay?"

Mate is touching another male.

It was like nothing else in this world mattered. I wanted nothing more than to find the man who would so calmly touch what was mine.

My wolf was trying to get out, so pissed off it was unbelievable.

I would do anything to get my fay back now. Any god damned thing.

And if that means i will be the king of all weres to get her back i will.

No man will ever touch my property.

___________________

So i know it was short but i was not in the long chapter mode >.<

Again i will pick a commenter or voter to dedicate the next chapter to.

Do you like the king idea?

What will happen next?

Who touched Fay?

Find out next time!

Keep fanning! 

Bye<3