chapter 11-

So sorry for the long wait and i know i should of posted it earlier :o

I got 11 votes so another chapter will be written and published tonight.

read my stories!

Enjoy, vote, fallow, and commet!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO: AlondraMartinez18. THANKS FOR FANNING!

___________________________________________________

Fays POV:

Its been a month. Eveything has changed. The world, and our freedom. Everything.

The new king has been strict. All because of me. His mate.

He has had all shewolves come in to see him. And because i was with the humans now, i haven't had to. Yet.

I hate the feeling i have now....emptiness.

Im scared, hurt, confused, and empty. I want my mate like he wants me.

"you're getting close to being in heat, Fay." Conner said, crinkeling his nose.

"what's that face for?" i giggled.

"you women are just nasty." he winked at me.

"We are strong to go through heat, jackass." Chelsea mumbled, stuffing pizza crust in her mouth.

Their relationship was so humorious.

"Do you think the king will find me when i go into heat?"

Chelsea shrugged, "It's hard to say. He is a strong alpha male so he has a strong pull to you already, and when your in heat it will be stronger."

I bit my lip, my heart thudding against my cheast.

"Don't worry...we will keep you safe." conner smiled at me.

______________________________________________________________________-

Sebbys pov.

"Sir? Have these girls been good?" My servent asks me.

I shoke my head.

"What pack next, sire?"

"She isn't in a pack. Look in human places. Towns and things. You have her scent. If you smell her than call me immediently."

He shoke his head, bowed, and walked out.

Being king kind of sucked. Alot. I couldn't go anywhere without a fallower, or run in the woods freely. The only reason i am doing this is to get my Fay. Who is very hard to locate.

My maid, Maddie, walks in and starts to clean.

Maybe her opinion would help? She did work with my baby.

"Maddie?"

She looked over to me, bowed, and waited for a responce.

"Do you know how i could get to Fay?"

She widened her eyes, and thought.

"Highness, i believe that she wants to be with you. She always seemed so sad to watch other mates. But i think she is scared of what you would do to her friends-Chelsea, and Conner."

It made since...

So all i have to do is make an announcement. 

I smirked. I will have her even if i use blackmail to.