Chapter 15- Baby, im preying on you tonight.

It has been forever.

Forever.

I know and im sososososososososososososososososososososooooooooooooooooooo sorryyyy!

But here i am and i should be updating at a normal pace again c:

Comment, vote and stuff.

Lets try to get to fifty likes???

I want to rename this, and get a new cover photo. Help me please? Just message<3

-___________________-

This place is like. Massive. So massive. I grazed my finger tops across every serface i can, from tables to couches. Everything is so...expensive looking.

I was going to the kitchen, but i got lost. How do i get lost in my own castle? Pretty damned easy. I need a map.

I sighed, tapping my fingertips together to make a beat which i began to hum.

"Fay." someone whispered in my ear, and grabbed my waist.

I looked back to find Sebastian nudging his way to my neck.

"Let go...please." i mumbled feeling extremely uncomfortable.

He stiffened, " i cant. I know youre uncomfortable, but i wont let go. Not ever. You will never leave me. Youre my mate. Mine."

So, i said that most clique line ever, "I am not your property."

He growed and turned me so i was facing his chest.

"You are mine!" he growled again, "damnit to hell."

"I am nobody's. Not yours, or my parents, or old pack. I am my own possession. Now leave me alone! I cant stand being near you! I can practicaly smell those whores on you!"

He was still.

"Dont hate me." he pleaded.

"I dont. Im just pissed off. I'd be less upset if you'd just leave me the hell alone."

He shook his head, "don't you see? I cant. Im so addicted to you my love."

My heart clenched at his words.

"you dont even know me."

"You would of if you didn't fucking leave."

And here comes the mood swings.

"I wouldn't if you have waited for me! You obviously had something with her!" i yelled back.

He clenched his hands into balls, and crushed me to him tighter.

"You are mine. Understand that fucking women."

I pushed against him, but he didn't budge. I needed to be farther. I dont want to be able to touch him with a fifteen foot pole. Hell, i dont want to be able to lay eyes on his godlike perfection. He did look nice. He had on a black tank, with his fuzzy pj pants. You can see his muscles bulge out. His face was molded with perfection. Strong cheek and jaw bones, and dark black angry eyes. Black hair layed on his face in the most godly way.

He also looked at me the same.

"fine, just let me go."

He finally did, and i crept away from him. He watched my every move.

"im hungry." i mumbled.

He nodded.

"Jann."

A girl showed up moments later.

She was probably fifteen or sixteen, with big brown eyes, and short strawberry blonde hair.

"Yes, sir?"

"My mate, your future luna queen, would like something to eat. Go tell the chef to make his finest meal. Take her to the dining hall. I will be there shortly. I have a errand to run."

She nodded, and bowed at me.

I stood awkwardly, and Sebastian muttered something about me getting used to it.

She tured around, and lead the way.

I faced away from him, and let her lead me.

We went down the very elegant long hall and turned right, then left, and right again, before coming to a huge glass door. You couldn't see into it because of its tinted form.

Jann smiled back at me and muttered, "I know it's none of my business, so please excuse me for this but...you should give him a chance. He has never looked so happy. I know he slept with those shewolves but...he had to."

I kept quiet, and thought of her words. 

She must of took my silence wrong.

"Please forgive me my queen."

I shake my head, "please dont call me that and its alright. I was just thinking on your words is all."

She sighed in relief, "well you two are mates." 

She finally opened the doors to reveal a long table- at least fifteen feet. with ten chairs on each side, and one on each end. 

"Please sit down. I will go tell the cook."

I took a seat in the middle. I could tell it was Sebastians with how large and elegant it was compared to the rest of the plain wooden chairs. It was plush and comfy. 

The doors opened again, and a scowling Sebastian came inside.

"Damn it to hell." he muttered, holding a cell phone to his ear.

"Get it ready. Im busy. Goodbye."

I frowned at his abruptness as he stuffed the piece of technology into his pocket.

"Hey." he muttered.

"hi" i squeaked out.

And then it happened. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Okay so here it is. 

Give me ideas of what you want?

More possessiveness, backing off her, jealousy, love, ect.

Vote, comment, and add me!

Commenters will be chosen as a dedication c: