Chapter 13-lets meet once more, mi amore.

So here is chapter 13.

This is dedicated to:loveauthor1

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 9K+ READS, 400+ VOTES AND ALL COMMENTS, IT MEANS SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________

Fays POV.

It was consuming me. Fire burned deep in the pit of my belly, burning into my veins, and caressing my skin.

The metal held me back, forcing me to stay put while my body did anything but. The fire was unbearable. Belle was hurting, aching, craving and so was i. Heat swallowed me whole.

I was sitting in our hotel room. I should say being held captive, for my friends werent stupid. They knew damn well i was going to leave. I was tied to the bed with unbreakable metal handcuffs, maybe breakable, i dont know. All i do know is that i need Sebastian. Now.

Connor and Chelsea were gone, if they were near me id cuss and scream at them. I was slightly scary. I wonder if he can smell me...

Fuck i need out of here.

Just then a knock sounded at the door.

"Hello? im the cleaning lady."

"Help!' i screamed out.

The women came in, she was old and plump, with gray hair and blue eyes.

Her eyes widened considerably.

"Oh god, miss, here" she rushed over and grabbed at the cuffs, finding out she needed a key, and began to look around.

It took so much to not trash around like a mad women, or curse her out. Or growl like the fetal animal i was at that moment.

"in the dresser, first drawer." i gasped out, another wave a fire burned, hot and fast, through my feeble, and fiery body.

She fumbled to the brown dresser opposite of the bed, and jammed the drawer open. She seemingly scanned till she found the brown rusty key.

Why it's rusty? Connor is cheap as hell.

She waddled back over her, her face masked fear. It was obvious what she was thinking. 'what if whoever did this comes back?'

She quickly tried to put the key into the keyhole, turned the key and the silver snapped loose. I grabbed they key greedily from her, and unlocked my other arm. My being wanted to run them but i couldn't have this women calling the cops so i came up with a lie.

I grinned, "Damn that..." whats that called? "Bondage was good."

I felt my face redden at the thought. My mind is dirty? What the hell? Thats not my thing!

Her eyes popped out more-how that was possible is beyond my recognition.

"Oh...sex. I thought..." she muttered.

"Oh i wasn't kidnapped, miss." the fire raged out again, and i whimpered.

'go to mate. Now. Please, he can make the fire go away.' Belle whimpered as well.

I quickly ran out, not caring what happened anymore. I couldn't shift, if i did i wouldn't be able to mask my heat at all-even though i wasn't doing it well anyway. i couldn't let another male unmated smell me. Hed be all over me, unless he's like Connor.

I ran. I had maybe five hundred miles till i got to the pack. No Sebastian must be coming for me right now. He has to feel my heat. I only went so far so he couldn't get to me in time. Heat only last five hours.