chapter 2- my mate is..

"going...with you?" I mumbled.

He smirked, "oh yes my dear."
This can't be happening.

"no...no...I...I can't!" I stumbled through my words frantically.

His growl could scare any packs alpha. Let alone me. A weak omega.

His arms wrapped possessively tighter around my curvy waist.

I just couldn't hold back my scream of pain.

Sebastian quickly released me, and looked down at me, looking for signs of mistreatment.
You can't let him know! He is like the alpha of alphas. He will kill the pack without lifting a pinky finger. my wolf purred at me.

For once I agreed with her.

"What's wrong?" he gasped.

"n...nothing. I'm just fragile."

This made his brows raise in humor.

"For some reason, I like that. You'll submit to me easily. And I can protect you."
I will not subscum to your wishes!

Sadly I didn't have the lady balls to say this.

"I need to get home.. bye!" I turned around and my shirt was pulled up in the back.

Panic soured through my vein, leaving me frightened and unaware.

"What...Is...this?"He growled out yet again.

I was still turned away from him. So I did the logical thing.

I ran like all hell.

My wolf wasn't happy. She was all like 'but...mate...pups...love...'

I have no idea why she thought of pups but she did.

I got less then the length of a football field away before I was tackled. He turned us just in time. so I wouldn't land on the ground.

"Don't ever run away from me again!" he said after turning me to lay under him and forcing my wrist to the floor. Surprisingly my back didn't hurt.

His alpha tone frightened me. I looked anywhere but at him. For some reason I was hurt. Like when your parents yell at you.
He didn't mean to be mean! My wolf sadly said.

"Hey." His voice was softer. He grabbed my chin and gently made me face him.

"Don't feel hurt. I'm just upset my mate ran from me."

I nodded at him.

"You need to come with me. I wouldn't be able to concentrate knowing my beloved is in harms way of being brutally harmed by her own pack. Or have a man touch you," he paused as a angry growl ripped from deep within him, " I'd kill the bastard."
He seems willing to let the pack go if you go willingly. Don't be difficult!

"We will take care of the pack. Do not worry I won't kill just anybody. I will find out who ordered this and watch him take his last breathe for touching a alphas mate. I don't believe you'd tell me?" he looked at me, questionably.

I may hate alpha Patrick for what he did, but I wouldn't just let him die.

"Please...forget about it! It was my fault! I spoke my mind."

His eyes darkened, " you don't understand how possessive I am of you. If a man or women harms you and I find out I will make every last drop of their blood be  excruciating painful."

"That's horrible." I whispered.

His eyes softened, " I would never have to be so horrible if people didn't lay a finger on what is mine, darling."

For some reason I'm not as scared as I should be. I feel safe. Like he'd never hurt me.

"I need to see to your wounds. I'll deal with your pack later. Come." he said, getting up.

"But.. my family."

Mind link them later. I will not ask again. I will put you over my shoulder.

This time my eyes darkened.
Just do it! Make it easy.
You want to go so I'd course you're okay with it .

But I did give up. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me threw the woods I know so well to a black mustang.

So my mates rich.

Powerful.

Sexy.

possessive.

What am I going to do?