chapter 16- short chapter (very short)"

Here is chapter 16c:

________________________________________________

Sebastians POV.

I couldn't help myself. My wolf has been itching to touch his mate, and the fact that she refused only made him want her more. She tasted so sweet when i kissed her for the first time-the only time, and now...i couldn't stop myself even if i wanted to. Which, believe me, i dont.

I locked my lips on hers, and kissed her rough but passionately.

But the one thing i wasn't expecting was for her to not fight back...or reply to my kiss!

Blood burned through my body as my wolf got immensely excited. My eyes turned the darkest shade of black, and my hands felt her up. And she let me. 

"If we dont stop...i will make you mine right here on my chair." I growled out to her.

Sweet, soft noises filled my ears. She was giggling!

They were the most gorgeous sounds that i have ever heard. I couldn't remember if i had the pleasure of hearing before.

I growled lowly at her, warning her that she shouldn't do such a thing.

It was a crime to get your mate to do whatever they wanted. And damn did it work.

__________________________________________

Fay pov.

I couldn't help but giggle at him. He was such a horny mutt!

His eyes somehow darkened even more as he gave me a warning growl. I had no idea what the warning was.

I was still sitting in his chair, which he seemed to enjoy. 

"I like you on this chair. It shows that you are mine and only mine."

I snorted, "Your the king of weres. I doubt anyone leaves alive when they sit in your 'big boy' chair."

He grinned at that, " you know, it nice to have a conversation without you yelling at me."

"You can thank Jann for that." i mumbled.

"What do you mean." he growled.

"Oh calm down mutt-"

"After saying that, i dont think you should ever continue."

"She told me that i should give you a chance since it wasnt just your fault. If i stayed and let you talk then i would of been pissed and hurt for only a few weeks instead." 

 My wolf was still on edge about the whole 'mutt' bullcrap, but hearing that she may just give me one more chance, i was the happiest man in the world. Sure i might be the king, but what good is all the riches in the world when you are alone at heart?

Fays POV.

I swear his eye has been twitching forever now! He just stared at me as if i grew another head. Was what i said really that...strange to him?

I mean he is my mate, and it wasn't completely his fault when there was silver involved. I couldn't stay mad at him if he showed proof and everything. 

Sighing, i waved my hand in front of his face, bringing him out of his trance. 

"um, you okay?"

He smiled. "You just made me the happiest man alive. I am perfect my love."

I cursed myself. Why must i freaking blush? Like seriously! 

His finger traced my heated cheeks, and he purred quietly. 

"So beautiful." He muttered.

_____________________

I decided to make this a short story. As this is the end.... 

I was unsure if i should make a second book, or do as i planned and rewrite this one. 

You guys pick?