chapter 6- dangerous new job.

So i already have five votes! i Decided to make another chapter to thank you all! It means so much to me!

So please comment what you'd like to happen! Or if you are ready for sebby to find Fay. Or if you want the 'game' of hide and seek to continue! 

. I also need a new cover for my book. If anyone wants to make me one then feel free to contact me on here about it! 

As well as on kik: mandybaeby.

Read my other novels:

Demon romance:Love. Sex. Humans. by yanglovesyin

Vampire romance: bloody prince. by yanglovesyin

Enjoy chapter six-dangerous new job.

UNEDITED

______________________________

Fays POV

The air felt like it vanished, or maybe it was because i was holding my breathe, hoping to not get any bad jobs.

Ferry-Monday-Friday: Study. 1:00pm-3:00pm. Monday, Thursday, Friday: Dining room. Breakfast, dinner.

It was Friday.

" I have the two jobs that he is bound to see me at!" i whispered to Chelsea.

She was gawking at the board, then finally she turned to me, "I'm sure it will be alright. You have to clean the study when he isn't in there."

I nodded. She was right, but still...i was screwed in the dining room.

She squeezed my arm, trying to comfort me.

I am completely and totally fucked.

_________________________

Sebastian POV:

 I was in my study about to leave when the new maid came in. 

Her head was down, and she was wearing a hat.

"I'm about done." i muttered to her.

For some reason i couldn't stop looking over to her. Maybe i just want sex.

I sighed.

"You dont touch anything on my desk, understand?" i asked.

She didn't respond but shook her head. She must not of worked before my presence.

I didn't mind that she didn't speak, it was a way to show respect and fear.

I tried to smell her but i couldn't.

Why is she masking her sent?

I was about to ask when one of the maids, Chelsea walked in. She was the obnoxious fun one.

"Hey i was wondering where you were, Ferry.  The head maid needs to see you. Excuse us sir." Chelsea said, looking straight at me.

I nodded at her, and watched them leave.

How strange. Maybe she doesn't want to find her mate yet. If he smelled her then he'd find her. That must be it. There is no other reason.

I wondered if maybe Fay was doing the same.I could never pick up on her scent.

I sighed. Thinking about my lost mate tears me apart.

'We had a meeting, Sebastian. We need to be there before we are late.'

'I know.'

I walked out  of  my study, and looked for the maid. The silent one.

I wondered why i cared so damn much.