Chapter 9

Jungkook point of view
Well what do we have here..it's Tae.
I've been trying to contact him for the longest time now but he would never respond so I would somehow always end up coming here.
Why can't I get you out of my head??

Well you know what since he is here let's have some fun..

Taehyung point of view
I saw Jungkook making his way over to me and decided to walk away and get a drink.
He doesn't remember me does he?
Shit well if he does then that unknown person will start texting me and threatening me again.

"Hey there baby" wow his breath is warm and sweet with a hint of alcohol.
"Um hi"
"Let me buy you a drink"
Do I really want to do this?
Yea sure fuck it.
I got nothing to lose.
"Okay"

Jungkook point of view
I buy Tae a drink and we start talking.
"Yoongi cheated on me"
"What really"
"Yea i told him I wasn't ready for sex yet so I guess he couldn't wait for me and cheated on me"
"That little fucker"
Hearing this made my blood boil. Why would he cheat on someone as precious as Tae.
"Heh it's ok, I'm here to get over it"
"Well I can help you with that" I smirked.
"You know your still idol and being seen with someone like me will get you into trouble"
"You know what fuck it then let's just have some fun together"
"Okay"
We have barely taken one shot. And Tae is completely drunk. I on the other hand can handle my alcohol so I'm still pretty sober.

Taehyung point of view
Wow I feel so energetic! I can feel the alcohol in my veins. I don't know where my new confidence came from, most likely the shot, but I pulled Jungkook with me to the dance floor.
"Hey let's dance" I said.
I started to sway my body from side to side. I pulled Jungkook towards me and started to grind my ass into his dick.
He moaned.
"You like that Kookie" I said into his ear.
"Mhm"
"Well then enjoy this too"
I turned around and put my hands on his shoulders to bring him down and started to kiss his neck.
He moaned again.
"Hey let's take this somewhere else" Jungkook said.
"Okay Kookie"

Jungkook Point of view
Damn Tae is so sexy. He was grinding on me and kissing my neck. I couldn't hold myself back any longer and told him that we should go somewhere else.

We left the bar hand in hand and went to my house.
As I parked the car into my garage I saw Tae take off his seatbelt and start to move towards me. He sat down on my lap.

His face got closer and closer our lips met.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter I may update again later ❤️