Chapter 30

Taehyung's Point of view

After we both greeted each other we decided to order some food.

I noticed Jungkook was basically hiding his identity since he had on a mask and sunglasses. That reminded me since I forgot that he is a celeb...(sigh).

While Jungkook ordered what he wanted I thought of how I should bring up this news to him as gently and easy as posible.

I decided that I'll tell him now before our food arrives.

Jungkook Point of View

I noticed that Taehyung got a little more nervous and fidgety than before.

"I have something to tell you.." Taehyung said a little quietly.

Now that I take a better look at Tae it seems as if he has gained some weight and he keeps messing with the picture he has in his hand.

I wonder what he has to say? ( A/N my my is Jungkook so dense wow even I get frustrated😂)

"Okay tell me I have something that I need to tell you later too.." I say.

"Okay um so you know how we slept together right? Well um I-I'm a carier which means I can have k-kids and so I'm..Im....Im pregnant" Taehyung finished saying.

Im left speechless.

Taehyung hands me the picture that he has been fidgeting with the whole time.

"Who's the father...." Jungkook says.

I honestly don't know what else to say or how to react.

Taehyung's Point of View

"Y-You." I say my voice shaky.

I look at him and I can't seem to read his expression he seems to be thinking hard about something.

"Your lying." Jungkook said voice harsh.

"Huh you think I'm stupid or something!?" He shouts at me. I flinch and reply.

"I.....I think I should go now...I'm sorry..I'll leave you alone it's just that I thought that y-you should know" I say with my voice quivering.

I get up and rush out of the cafe. I grab my phone and dial Yoongi hyung so he can come and get me.

Jungkook Point of View

As I watched him leave I felt kind of sad at what just happened.

But I can't believe Taehyung thinks I'm a fool! He really has some nerve to say that I got him pregnant!!

Honestly I may as well just go along with the marriage that my grandmother has planned out for me since it won't ruin my celeb and career life that I have worked so hard for.

I get up and leave the cafe.

My phone started to ring so I grab it and look at the screen.

Grandmother is calling....

I answer the call.

"Grandmother I accept your marriage proposal."

With that said I end the call and get in my car to drive back home.

Taehyung's Point of view

I can see Yoongi's car pulling up. I open the door and rush in with tears streaming down my face.

"What. Happened." Yoongi says trying to stay calm.

" I don't want to talk about it right now." I say and turn around to face the window. The whole drive home was full of tension and uncomfortable silence.

We pull up at the house I run inside, head upstairs, and jump onto my bed.

I look down at my small bump and rub it.

"I'm sorry baby. It seems like it'll just be you and I."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A bit of a shorter chapter for y'all sorry but hey at least I'm updating again🤣