Chapter 24

Taehyung Point of view
I woke up with bright light shining in my face ugh, I should have turned off the lights.
I reach over to my nightstand and grab my phone. I open it up and check through social media.
Wait.
What's this?
Jungkookie is cutting his tour short?
I wonder why?
As I am thinking this my phone suddenly rings.
Oh it's Eomma Jin.
"Hi Eomma Jin!"
"Hi Tae! How are you?"
"I'm good, I had a great sleep last night!"
"That's great Tae! Anyways I have some news for you....and it's about Jungkook."
"Um okay tell me.."
"So as I'm assuming you have probably heard that Jungkook's tour is being cut short but that is because he has to take over the agency."
"Wait why?"
"Because his grandmother owns it"
"Wait really?!"
"Yes. That's one of the reasons why he got so big as well. But what I'm trying to tell you here is that be careful because if his grandmother finds out about you carrying her grandchild's baby who knows what could happen..so just please be careful!"
"Oh okay I will try to be don't worry!"
"Okay thank you Tae! I love you so much! Stay healthy okay! I'll talk to you later okay? Bye!"
"Bye hyung and I will be!"
We ended the call there.
Well I guess I better be more careful now.
I got out of bed and decided to get ready for the day and do my schooling.
Yes don't worry I'm still studying!

ANYWAYS SKIP A FEW HOURS

It was now the middle of the afternoon and I started to feel very hungry.
So I got up and went downstairs to see if we have any food in the fridge. I opened it and there's nothing inside.
Ugh I have to tell Yoongi hyung to get more food.
You know what I'll just head to the store myself and get some snacks.
I went to go grab my shoes and a coat and went outside and starting walking towards the market.

Jungkook Point of View

Well I can't believe I'm just a few months I'm going to take over my grandmas company.

That reminds me I think I'll call my grandma now and tell her about Tae.

I pick up my phone and dial my Grandma's number.

"Hi grandma!"
"Hi my baby bunny! How are you?"
"I'm good grandma, it's just that I want to tell you about this guy..."
"Well go on!"
"So I like this guy named Taehyung, he was a fan and I met him at a concert, we started talking and stuff, but then one day we stopped and I tried contacting him but he wouldn't answer, so I decided to head over to the bar so I could get over it, but guess who was there...it was Tae! We both got drunk and had sex, and then he once again stopped talking to me and I'm still trying to get him to at least y'all to me again."
"Wait you had sex Jungkookie?!"
"Um yes..."
"Oh no..."
"What is it Grandma?"
"Oh no it's nothing dearie, just tell me what Taehyung's last name is?"
"Oh it's Kim"
"Okay thanks Jungkookie, I have to go now bye!"
"Bye grandma!"

Well that was slightly weird but whatever.

Jungkook's Grandma's Point of View

My goodness Jungkook sure is dense. I think that Taehyung is pregnant with his kid.

You know what I'm gonna investigate this.
I picked up my phone to dial a number.
"Hi"
"Hello, you know that favor you owe me, well how about this, I need you find out any information you can on a Kim Taehyung."
"Okay sounds good, but by when do you need this?"
"Anytime but the sooner the better"
"Okay great"
"Yea thanks a lot Hoseok"
"Yea Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mkay y'all so summer has officially started for me so hopefully I'll be able to update more!!