Chapter 27

Jungkook's Point of view

From Tae💜:
Um so how about a get together in 3 weeks when your free?

Did he really text me that???

Wow I can't believe it. My heart is beating so fast.

I realize that I should answer ASAP. So I text him the only thing that I could come up with at the moment.

To Tae💜: 
Sure.

From Tae💜:
How about that Saturday in the afternoon at Daydream Cafe?

To Tae💜:
Of course. Sounds good to me.

From Tae💜:
See you then bye!

To Tae💜:
Bye!❤️

That was risky sending a heart but it's okay cause he knows how I feel about him.

Ahhh I just can't wait!

Just then my phone rang, oh it's from my grandmother.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jungkookie!"

"Hi grandmother! Is there something that you need?"

"Actually I was wondering if we could meet up and have a chat about something?"

"I'm not available for another three weeks due to the tour grandma..."

"Mmm then how about in three weeks then? Or you know what I'll call you in those three weeks okay? By the way how are things going to with Taehyung?"

"Grandma I am so happy because things are getting better!! We have a date planned as soon as I am free!"

"Jungkookie you do know that I planned an arranged marriage for you with the Byun's son Baekhyun right?"

"You did!? No! I don't want that!"

"I'm sorry but it's too late to change that now."

I could feel the tears start to fall too.

"You have to end things with him."

With that she hung up the phone.

Why do things have to be like this??

Taehyung Point of View
It's.
Actually.
Happening.
Wow.

I decided to do Daydream Cafe cause Hoseok's family owns that place and I heard they have good stuff too.

Anyways I guess I'll just have to plan out everything and how it should all go down.

As I head over to the living room I start to think.

I hope everything goes by great!

I felt a kick in my stomach.

I gasp out loud.

Yoongi's sitting right next to me so he heard me and looked over at me.

"Baby just kicked. OMG!!" I said with tears starting to gather.

Yoongi walked over and out his hands on my belly.

"Oh my goodness! Wow this is a good sign!!"

I just smiled at him.

I guess baby is happy that I'm finally going to make things right with their father!

Jungkook's grandmother point of view

As I'm sitting in my office I begin to think things over once again.

I had so much planned for my dear Jungkookie but he got a guy pregnant.

It's not even some wealthy guy.

It's just a normal guy.

But it's okay. I am rearranging my plans. Thanks to that guy I now have a grandchild who can also inherit some of my business as well.

Hmm but that guy can't stay in the picture. What was his name? Oh right. Taehyung.

Wait what's this?

My eyes land on a certain envelope.

It's from the family that Jungkookie is going to marry into.

Dear Mrs.Jeon,

We are sorry to inform you that our son Baekhyun cannot have children. But we wish that you will still remain with the arrangement of marriage.

              Sincerely,
                       The Byuns

Well then isn't this just perfect.

I'll have to give them a call later and tell them about my plan. I'm sure they'll agree to it because they will also need grandchildren.

~LATER~

"Hello"

"Yes this is Mrs.Jeon"

"May I please speak to Mr.Byun"

"Thank you"

"Hello Mrs.Jeon"Mr.Byun said.

"Yes hi, I called to let you know that you do not need to worry about anything regarding the marriage between our children, I have everything planned out. So in short terms according to your letter I will not be terminating the marriage plans."

"Oh thank you very much! But please keep us updated with everything! Also how are we going to have a successor from them?"

"I already have that taken care of. I have to go now bye."

"Oh okay goodbye!"

The marriage between the Byun's and Jeon's is is such big deal, for one it will increase the popularity with both companies and the business part of it will strive as well.

Now there is nothing that I need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I HIT 2K READS YALL😭❤️👏🏻
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK😘😭❤️