Chapter 17

Taehyung point of view
I woke up when I felt the sun hitting my eyes and opened them. It was finally the weekend of the court date. I look to my left to see Yoongi hyung cuddling with me. I guess we fell asleep again watching movies together. I went straight to the bathroom and started getting ready for the day. I was staring at myself straight in the mirror and decided to lift up my shirt only to reveal a still slightly flat tummy. I sigh out of disappointment.
I suddenly felt to arms wrap around my waist and rub my tummy.
"Hey don't be sad, it's only been a month so it's not like a watermelon will grow there overnight" Yoongi said smiling.
"Yes your right but what if the baby is not healthy or something is wrong with me?" I frowned.
"I'm sure everything is okay and we will make sure of it with the appointment later after the court, so don't worry or stress yourself any further"
"Okay thanks hyung" I turned around and gave I'm a kiss on the cheek.

After getting ready it was finally time to leave for court. We went to the car and about 15 minutes later arrived and headed to where we needed to be.

I was shocked to see who all was here.

The person who has been threatening me all this time was that same girl who was being rude to me at the concert.

I could see Yoongi fuming with anger as he probably also remembers who this was.

I then noticed Jungkook was here, with Seokjin,looking as shocked as I was. He ran up to me and hugged me.
"Hey are you okay?" He asked voice full of concern.
"I'm fine thanks" I said with no emotion.
"Why didn't you tell me about this?" He asked once again worried.
"Because it's none of your business"
"Actually it is because it's one of my fans being hurt and doing the hurting"
"Well then do whatever you want I don't care" I pushed him off of me and walked away.

Jungkook point of view
I'm not gonna lie when he was saying those things and pushed me away my heart broke into a million pieces. But I was still angry with the girl who decided to hurt my Tae.
"You are not a fan if you hurt other fans" I said to her as coldly as I could.
"BUT I LOVE YOU" she screamed.
"You think that but I don't love you since you have hurt another fan multiple times"
"YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO"
I decided to walk away since I do not want to murder anyone today.

Taehyung point of view
I saw the interaction between the fan and Jungkook, and I'm not gonna lie after showing concern for me and saying those things to her my heart was beating strongly. Aish I can't be falling even more in love with him than I already am.

The court was finally coming to an end.

"I now sentence this girl (pick whatever name since I don't feel like naming her) to 5 years in jail and a life time afterwards in a mental institution"

A lot of people were clapping while others secretly cheered.

"I'm glad we don't have to worry about that anymore" Yoongi said.
"Me too"

I notice Jin and walk up to him with a smile on my face.

"Are you okay Tae?"
"I'm fine omma Jin"
"Okay that's good by the way have you been to any doctors appointments since you found out about that" he said slightly pointing at my belly.
"No but I'm going to in but since I have an appointment set for then"
"Oh okay good! Call me afterwards and tell me how it went okay! But just so you know Jungkook and I are leaving for the next 8 ish months, but I'll be able to come and visit whenever, well I have to go now bye! Call me!"
"Oh okay hyung, stay safe talk to you later!"
Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook, and Yoongi who was next to me, slightly glaring at us from a distance.
What is up with them?