Chapter 19

Taehyung Point of view
I called Jinnie hyung right after the appointment once we were in the car.
"Hey Jinnie hyung"
"Hey Taetae"
"We just finished the doctors appointment and everything is good! I'm healthy too!"
"I'm so glad to hear that!"
"You better take care of yourself and your baby or else I'll kill you!!"
"What!"
"I'm just kidding haha but you better be cause I care a lot you know!"
"Yes I know hyung and I am don't worry! Yoongi hyung is here too to help me!"
"Okay good and by the way who was your doctor?"
"His name was Doctor Kim, Kim Namjoon"
"Oh wow that's my husband!!"
"Wait really!?"
"Yes!"
"Wow what a small world"
"I know right"
"Anyways hyung you know the officer that was at the court? Well we are now also going to be good friends!"
"That's good, he better also take good care of you with Namjoon or else I'll also kill them too!"
"Hyungggg"
"Aish I'm just being caring ok"
"I know thank you hyung"
"Well that's good that everything is well, I'm sorry but I have to go now to catch the flight I'll text you later or something ok byeeeee"
"Byeeee omma Jin"

Skip a month ish.

As time went by Jimin and I got closer and I also decided to just do online school instead since I definitely do not want to be pregnant and walking around school like that. It's now been a month since we have been talking and I can say that we have gotten so much closer. He also knows that I am pregnant but he doesn't know who the father is yet, I'll tell him some time soon maybe. My next doctors appointment is coming up and I think I'm gonna ask Jimin to come with me since Yoongi can't cause he had some work stuff come up.
I'll call him to ask.
"Hey Jiminie hyung?"
"Ya Tae?"
"Can you come to my doctors appointment with me since Yoongi hyung can't?"
"Yes of course Tae! When is it?"
"This coming weekend in the afternoon"
"Oh okay, I'll pick you up then"
"Okay thanks hyung!"
"Your welcome Tae, call me if you need anything else okay! Bye now!"
"Bye Bye Jiminie"
I hang up the call and lay in my bed.
Ah everything had been going so well! I'm happy too now.
But I've noticed that Jungkookie has gotten more popular and has stopped texting me too. I'm kinda sad about that but it's okay cause I know he's just busy and I wouldn't reply to him anyways cause I don't want him to find out about anything.

Jungkook's point if view
It's been a month since I last saw Taehyung. And I've been getting way more popular and busy lately so I haven't been able to text him. I hope everything is okay and good.

I have been noticing that Jin hyung always seems to be in contact with him and when I ask him about it he just says that they are friends and are just talking to each other like that. But I can't help but feel jealous. Like why hasn't Tae texted me at all !?

Aish this is getting to be annoying but I'll focus on my fans on the mean time and give them my all. Since I have worked so hard to be where I am at.

I'll forget about Tae for now since that's what seems best sadly.

Jin Point of view
I honestly feel awful about Jungkook not knowing he is a soon to be father since I know he would be a great one. But I promised Tae I would keep his secret for him and I also of course understand his reasoning behind it.

I've also notice Jungkook lose interest in Taehyung and maybe that's what is for the best.

Yoongi's Point if view
I am happy to say I have moved on from Tae and we are now great friends, I have my eyes set on someone else. But of course I will still care for Tae since I promised him and I care for him like an older brother.

But I just have a really bad feeling towards this Jungkook.

Skip to weekend

Taehyung point of view
I get up out of bed and then remember that today is the day of my second doctors appointment and Jiminie is accompanying me this time.
I also heard that Jungkook has an interview today at some big show in America.