Chapter 16

Jungkook point of view
"What"
"I mean don't you think maybe he just doesn't want to see or talk to you?" Seokjin questioned.
"Well yea but I don't know I really like him and stuff"
"I think you should give him some space for now, maybe in the future both of you will feel the same towards each other"
"Okay I think I'll do that then"
"Good now get ready we have a busy schedule for the next few months"

Taehyung Point of View
Its now been a month since I moved in with my hyung and I couldn't be happier. We were in the middle of watching a movie and cuddling when we got a phone call from the police station.
"Hello" Suga answered.
"Hi there is this Min Yoongi or Kim Taehyung"
"Yes you have me Min Yoongi"
"Okay good, hi my name is Park Jimin I am an officer from the police station you recently visited, I would like to let you know that we have found the person sending the threatening messages and we have set up a court date for this coming weekend"
"Okay thank you"
"Your welcome have a good day now, bye"
"You too bye"
I was fully listening to their conversation and felt a wave of relief flood through me.
"I'm glad that person is caught hyung"
"Me too Tae"
We went back to watching the TV, when we saw news pop flashing:
JEON JUNGKOOK FANATIC CAUGHT THREATENING AND HARASSING OTHER FAN, MORE DETAILS TO BE REVEALED SOON.

Well this is great, now the whole world will know about this including Jungkook.
I got a call from Seokjin
Incoming call from OMMA2💕
"Hello?"
"Tae!! Why didn't you tell me about this sooner!?"
"I'm sorry, I guess you saw the news huh but how did you know it was me??"
"Do you know how worried I was when I saw the news and because I have my ways of getting information since I am Jungkook's manager"
"I know I know, but I'll be fine don't worry, we have a court date for this weekend"
"I'll be there don't worry" Seokjin said with a mother like tone.
"Okay thanks hyung"
"You mean omma and anyways I have to go now, call me if anything else happens okay bye!"
"I will and bye"
And with that we hung up.
"Who was that" Yoongi asked.
"Oh it's Jungkook's manager"
"Oh ok..wait what!?"
"So umm he uh found out i am pregnant and that it is Jungkook's child"
"Wait how"
"Well he walked into me and Jungkook sleeping in his room after we uh did all of that, so I'm guessing he just put two and two together, but then called me to confirm"
"Oh ok"
"Yes don't worry he is a nice guy and promised to help me if I needed anything"
"Ok, that reminds me you are now about a month pregnant right?"
"I believe so why"
"Well then that means we gotta go for regular doctors check ups, I'll call in to make an appointment"
"Oh yea your right thanks hyung!"

Seokjin Point of view
After I ended the call with Tae i made sure to check that all of Jungkook's schedule will be busy for the next 8 months, since I promised Tae that he wouldn't find out about his pregnancy. Luckily he is on tour for those months. I'm going to give him a call to make sure he packs.
"Hey Kookie just so you know and as a reminder you are going to be busy for the next about 8 months with tours and interviews"
"Oh ok hyung, when do we leave?"
"After this weekend"
"Ok and hyung have you seen the news"
"About?"
"My fan threatening someone"
"Oh yea, I feel bad for that person whoever it was"
"Me too i hope that person is ok, and since we are leaving after this weekend, I would like to see how this ends"
"Umm uh okay sure"
"Great bye then Jinnie"
"Bye kookie"
I hope he doesn't find out about it being Tae who was threatened or else he will probably not want to leave at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Umm YESS YALL BTS WILL BE IN THE USA FOR THE MONTH OF MAY😭👏🏻❤️