Chapter 15

Taehyung point of view
We arrived at Suga hyungs apartment, which I now find out is actually a penthouse and it was huge. It had four rooms each with their own bathroom which are all modern, with a modern kitchen and everything too.
He led me to my room and I was so shocked with what I saw.
"Wow this is amazing hyung!! You did this all for me!?"
"Yes do you like it?"
"Of course I do, I love it thanks!!"
I ran up to him and hugged him tightly while unconsciously giving him a peck on the cheek leaving both of us stunned.
"Um sorry"
"No it's ok, I like it" he said with a gummy smile.
I look around my room to see some posters of my favorite kpop groups and the black and white decor and furniture. With the huge queen size bed in the middle. Everything is perfect.

It had now been a few days since I have moved in with Suga hyung and I have receiving texts from both Jungkookie and the unknown person.
I decided enough was enough with that unknown person and told Suga hyung about it.
"Well that stupid bitch needs to go to jail!!"
"I'm going to the cops now about this!"
"You should have told me sooner!!!"
I started to cry cause he was was yelling at me.
"I'm sorry" I said through tears.
"Hey dont cry I'm sorry, I'm just really worried and scared what if something had happened to you?"
"I know hyung that's why I told you. But please don't yell at me"
"I shouldn't have yelled at you, I'm sorry"
"It's ok, but let's get this over with and go to the cops"
We both headed out of the house and went straight to the station.
When we arrived Suga immediately went to a cop and started to file for a report and suing the person too.
"Okay so they told me they will track the address and everything and call us when the person and court date have been settled"
"Okay I'm glad this will be over soon then cause I was scared"
"Me too Tae"
"But Tae was this why you left the concert early that day"
"Yeah hyung I was terrified"
"Well i understand that now, but if this happens again please tell me, I don't want you to stress and worry because it's not healthy for you or your baby"
"I know, I will from now on"
"Good"
We head back home.

As we got homeI got a call from an unknown person. I decided to answer it since it was a different number than the stalker.
"Hello?"
"Hi I don't know if you remember me but I'm Seokjin, Jungkook's manager"
"Oh hi"
Why is he calling me??
"You may be wondering why I'm calling you but I just want to ask you something, please don't feel uncomfortable or anything but as his manager I must know...are you pregnant???"

"Yes"
"Is it his?"
"Yes"
"Are you keeping it"
"Yes"
"Have you told him yet"
"No and I'm not going to either and you aren't going to either ok"
"Okay I understand but please tell him before it's too late,"
"I'll think about it, I just don't wanna be in the spotlight nor ruin his career, I also want my baby to live a normal life"
"I completely understand, but just in case I'll keep in contact with you in case you need anything? I'll be here for you okay"
"Okay"
"I'll be like your second omma!"
"Haha sure"

Ha I like him he's nice.

Jungkook point if view
I've been sending Tae messages everyday with him leaving me on delivered or read every time.
I hope he's okay.
I'm gonna ask Seokjin if he can find out anything for me, I'm going to call him.
"Hey can you find out anything about Taehyung for me please"
"I think you should just leave him alone Kookie, I mean he has been avoiding contact with you for a while now"
"What.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY YALL IM BACK WITH ANOTHER UODATE FOR YOU LOVELIES HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE BOOK AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES AND READS WE ARE HALFWAY THERE TO 1K READS OMG😭👏🏻❤️