Chapter 20

Taehyung Point of view

I start to get ready for my doctors appointment. After I finish everything up I hear a knock at the door and head downstairs to see Jiminie hyung waiting for me.
He seems to be looking around for someone.
"Hmm you know Yoongi hyung left a little while ago so sorry you didn't get to see him" I say in a teasing tone.
"I-I wasn't looking for him!" He says as his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.
"Mhm, I know you like Yoongi hyung!"
"Nooo, okay maybe just a little little but"
"Okay suuuure"
"Yea lets go or else we will be late!" Jimin says as he grabs my hand and starts to pull me towards his car.
We get in and start to drive to Doctors Kim's office.
We arrive about 10 minutes early so we decide to sit and wait in the waiting room. The television is playing and since I have nothing else to do I decide to see what is on.

Coincidentally it's Jungkook's interview. Great.
Since I got nothing better to do I just continue to watch it. My inner fanboy is at the moment doing its job.
"Ah I'm still into him and his music I can't deny that"
"Huh what do you mean?"
"Wait did I say that out loud?"
"Yes, yes you did, but since you said that you now better explain everything because I have been suspicious of your relationship with Jungkook since court"
"Okay well as you probably know we know each other how you may ask well...we first met at his meet and greet concert when he was here. Then he some how managed to get my phone number. Then I started to date Yoongi that didn't work out I was upset and went to a bar. Yes I know I'm underage but let's not dwell over that right now. Anyways he was also somehow there and we both ended getting drunk and having sex. I find out I'm pregnant. And I obviously don't want him to know. Then the court thing happened and now we are here."
"Wow that's one big story. Why don't you want him to know though"
"Because he is a celebrity for one and i don't want my baby nor I to be in the spotlight of fame."
"Oh I understand that, who knows about this?"
"Well my mom, not my father since you know he kicked me out and everything, Jin and his husband who is my doctor, and now you"
"Oh wow what a small world your doctor is Namjoon?"
"Yes haha weird I know right"
"Yea we have all be friends for quiet a while now"
As we conversing I decide to turn back to the tv.
* Jungkook's interview *
Interviewer: "well as we can see now your fan base is growing a lot and you are getting way more popular! I have a question is there a special someone you have?"
Jungkook: " well not at the moment ha I'm just focusing on my career right now!"
As I heard that I felt a pang of hurt in my chest and I guess Jimin saw it too cause he held my hand.

Interviewer: " what about in the future do you see yourself still singing but with a family?"
Jungkook: " to be honest I'm not that sure yet, having kids doesn't really call my attention at the moment"
Interviewer: " well then guys that's all the time we have for today please tune in next week since we will have another special guest join us"

I could already feel my eyes watering and my heartbreaking as I heard those words leave his mouth.

"Hey it's okay, you don't need him anyways cause you have me, Yoongi, your mom, and Jin!"
"I know but I didn't think he thought that way! Now you see why I didn't/still don't want him to know about this"

Jin Point of view
I am here at the place where Jungkook was getting his interview done.
I can't believe Jungkook said that about his future! I hope Taehyung didn't see this interview but knowing him and his fanboy self he probably did. I'm gonna give a call to check in.