Chap 1 "The Mail"

Y/N's POV

I was having breakfast when this occurred. I was reading the news paper too,I love multi tasking. As my father says, great people have too many jobs to finish to do one by one, they always multi task. I'm no"great people" but I would love to act like one.
My phone beeped.
Once
Twice
Thrice
I was super annoyed. Using phone during meals is strictly prohibited in my family and even when I'm having my breakfast alone, I try to follow the family rules. But the beeps were getting incessant and I was getting more and more annoyed. I could have just put it on silent mode but I didn't. I typed my password on my phone and as it turned to the home screen, I saw that I had over 10 mails from this weird person named Mr. Tailor. I didn't know any Tailor but I still checked what was written in the mail.
~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later
I sighed deeply before keeping my.phone aside and looking outside at the rising Sun. I had always had the habit of rising earlier than everyone, even before the Sun. I pushed away my breakfast and started to get out of the house. I was in my pyjamas and my bushy hair was in a bun over my head. I didn't bother to tidy up. No one bothered to look at me. I was invisible in this city.
I walked for about half an hour before reaching my favourite spot, the central pond. The whole day it remains filled with people and tourists bit now, when the Sun was yawning through the sky, I was a lone creature standing over the banks of the ancient pond. I took a deep breath and looked around, thinking, reviewing what I saw in the mail. It was dangerous of disposed, it could turn to a malicious creature which would destroy this calm life or mine. Or this could be a new beginning for me, a new dawn where I can rise as the shining star, not a invisible little star which has lost her light. But.... Am I ready for all these, I think about it thoroughly. Just then, I see a the Black Cat peering at me from the other side of the bank. It was looking as poignantly beautiful as ever, it green eyes gazing, piercing through my soul. I looked into it's eyes like it contained all the answer, all the many answers to the millions of questions racing inside my mind. And it did. I understood, got all the answer I needed from its solemn green eyes.
~~~~~~~~~after an hour
I sat on my chair and switched on my desktop. I logged in my email. Reread Mr Tailor's mail. Then after one last deep breath, I wrote a one line reply:
Reply To: Tailor Ramei
From: y/email

I'm honoured and would truly love to join you guys in this journey.

There's a "ping" in my desktop. A new mail as just come.

Reply To: y/email
From: Tailor Ramei

The whole Netflix team is thankful to you, Miss y/l/n for joining. We welcome you cordially. I know it's a bit of a rush but there's a board meeting today at Hotel Redorra. You are invited to attend this meeting and make everything official. I have already clipped an invitation card.

Thank you again for joining us

Yours truly
Taylor