Chapter 8 "As the meeting goes on"

Y/N's POV
When I saw Wolfhard's picture flash upon that screen, I could literally feel my heart stop for a moment. That guy.......I couldn't stand to look at that photo of him. I quickly protested, surely that guy won't be there. I have been trying to get out of the past and the past itself is present in the future! Offfff! And as that Paolo started to explain me things with his sly smile, I literally thought for a second he looked like President Snow from "The Hunger Games". After he finished saying all that rubbish he dropped the bomb which literally made me feel like I will black out any moment. I quickly shook my head and sat down, taking deep breathes. I couldn't concentrate the rest of the meeting until Paolo said, "I guess we need to end this meeting here. Miss Y/L/N and Mr Miller has a flight to catch early tomorrow. We can do another meeting in Montauk." I looked at him aghast. What the hell was he talking about. He smiled at my clueless face and said, "Why, don't you know you are going to have to catch the first flight to Atlanta tomorrow?" I was filled with dread, all these where too quick for me. I was feeling dizzy, suffocated. Why the hell do I need to go to Atlanta. Maybe I thought out loud because again I was given a lecture why I needed to go to Atlanta. Apparently, they wanted to start shooting from May and we need at least a month ahead to make sure of everything, starting from the scripts to the settings and costumes. I heard all of these shit with a dread and after he finished speaking, I pulled out my strongest excuse, "But I can't drop out of school! I have finals in May." That Paolo again smiled and sweetly said that all preparations have made and I could give my finals in a school IN ATLANTA. I was shocked beyond words. How can I just sit for an exam in a new school? He explained that necessary measure have been taken to make a question on my "current school's syllabus". Also I will continue studying my 9th grade in that school until the shooting ends.
I didn't like the thought of this at all. I didn't want to leave my protective shell just like this. So I said, "I'm not sure my father will allow me or not." He then stowed some paper in front of same where it contained my father's sign. I read up and I felt so angry at  Father! How the hell could he hand me over to this bunch of weirdos? But all the paper work was done and even I have signed the contracts so there was no turning back.......
Miller stood up and said, "I need to get to the mall. I need a few things. I'll get going then." He shakes his hand and hugged the Suits and as he was about to get out of the room, Mr Paolo said, "Why don't you also accompany Mr. Miller, Miss y/l/n?" As I know you have been here for a long time and maybe you could even show Mr Miller around a bit! Maybe grab a few things for yourself too, I warn you, it's pretty cold in Atlanta." I'm sure I snorted at his face and said, "On no, I need to miss this fantastic day tour. I don't actually go out that much and I'm sure Mr. Miller will enjoy his  solitude company." At this,Miller nodded hastily, almost like he just wanted to get out from there. Mr Paolo said, "Very well then, Mr Miller has to go on his on. You, Miss y/l/n, you stay here then, the Stranger Things cast will he here any minute now, maybe you could meet Mr. Wolfhard.
I literally felt a wave of hatred for this Paolo. I had cornered me, and already knew what I would do. I said in a retired tone, " Actually, I also need to get to the mall. I need some warm clothes. I'll accompany Mr. Miller." I quickly get out of the room with out saying any bye or anything but I'm sure these suits and live without that. I heard some of them snigger after me but I couldn't care less and I quickly got into elevator where Miller was already standing. On my way, I had to push through a bunch of kids, all of them cheering and laughing. I bumped into a guy and my whole body gave spikes. The guy looked at me to say sorry but recognising who the guy is, I almost faint and so did the guy looked, he also seemed like he would faint. I quickly collect myself and almost ran to the elevator. In my mind, it was drumming, "Oh God! What have I stuck my self in!!! This is turning to be my worst night mare!"