Chapter 10 "The Note"

Sophia's POV
I got a call suit asking whether I wanna be "Terry Tomilson" of their new project, Hallucinations. Lev already said he was playing one of the siblings, Timmery Tomilson. It had been a long time since we did any project together and I was free anyways at the moment so why not? I agreed and the suit said that I needed to come to y/c next week for the paper work. I was excited cuz I have never been in y/c and also that I'll get to meet Finn and Lev.
When I reached at that gargantuan hotel where the meeting was supposed to take place, I got to know that Lev had already came and went away, so did y/n, I have been really excited to meet her. Finn and the other kids where also in the middle of a meeting so I just did the paper work and went to hotel where Lev was staying, I got to know from one of the suits.
It didn't take me long to find him, he was waiting in front of the elevator. I must say that I was kinda shocked to see his jacket, the pick up line....Oh my god. I never thought Lev, who is a sweet little blushing kid will ever wear something like that. But it had been long since we met and I guess, he has changed. I hugged him from the back, and to my delight, he was surprised out of his shell, just like his old self. He seemed happy to see me, and when I kissed him lightly on his now rough cheeks, he started to blush like a maiden. This guy... I love him so much for his sweet innocence. Even though I'm only a few months older than him, I always felt an elder sister feeling for him. When I commented on his jacket, he seemed thoroughly shocked and seeing the note....I started to laugh so hard seeing his reaction! It was as if he had seen some threat note or something dangerous! He started to stammer and after a while he looked at me, almost amusingly, and said, "Why are you laughing?! Do you know how this note has just destroyed my life?!!" I laughed even harder on this and told him, "Oh Lev! A simple note can't destroy your damn life haha!!" He looked a bit angry and I tried to stop laughing, useless effort because I was erupting into laughter as we walked into the elevator. As we reached his floor and we walked to his room, he closed his door on my face! I was so shocked! I called, "What the hell Lev! You know it's rude to shut a door on a lady's face!" He peered out if the door, with a look of content, "Why should I let you in? Yup have been laughing at me like a maniac so while I cry my heart out because my life has been officially destroyed, I don't want a maniac laughing at my ear. Bye" He was about to close the door, but I'm stronger than him and pushed through the door and sat on the recently made bed. Then I looked at him and told him," Now tell me what's up." He looked annoyed at first then sat in the couch and was soon telling me everything that happened in the last few hours. I tried hard not to laugh but, Lev's life is so damn funny! By his description of y/n, she was a rude, cold and creepy little girl who was smaller than a six year old and didn't like Gucci. Also that she was very resentful towards him. When he said about the kids who exited the elevator, I kinda got an idea who ought have done it. I asked his to give me the note, which he did and I was right. It was Caleb and Gaten. These two boys....Oh my god, they are total tricksters. When I said this to Lev, he see me almost ready to kill a person, which made me laugh again. He was about to say something resentful to me when his phone rang. He saw who it was, and suddenly started to blush, not like his shy self but like someone was holding his throat. He picked up his phone shaking and said, " Hey, y/n"