Chapter 6 "First Meeting"

Levi's POV
I didn't get my answer at that time because we had come to and stop and were parked in front of the venue. It was a pretty nice hotel and I would love to have a stroll around the Apple gardens which stood on the west side of the main building but right now, I was embarrassed and just wanted to know who the hell is this pale little girl who acts like she is some high missy. A guard came and opened the door and I got out of limo, as gracefully as I can. The girl also got out, before the guard could open the door. "Huh... No celebrity manners." I thought quietly as I saw Mr Tailor walking towards us. He seemed nicely donned in a grey suit, his black slick hair cut in a crew cut. He looked as official as ever, and even after meeting like after a year, he only shook my hand and said,"Nice to meet you, Mr Miller."
I was hoping for something more but his eyes trailed to that girl who was standing behind me, looking almost bored. I could see a little flicker of surprise in Mr Tailor's eye though it was only for a moment. He then moved away from me towards the girl. Flashing his best smile, he said, "At Last we meet! I have anticipated for this for a long time. Welcome to the meeting, Miss y/l/n." I almost choked. I looked awide at the others, like I saw a ghost. They all felt my sudden ogling and looked at me. The girl glanced at me, only for a second and rolled her eyes. Rolled her eyes!! I felt like hiding under the limo at that moment. I hadn't only mistaken the y/f/n but also called her "Sugar Dumpling"!! Aaaa

Mr Tailor's POV
As the limo stopped in front of the gate of the hotel, I rushed out side to meet "Her Majesty". I was a bit shocked to see Levi come out of the limo instead of "Her Majesty" but as then I saw another figure getting out of the limo. I quickly greeted Levi who seemed very exhausted for some reason but I couldn't be bothered at that moment because I saw "Her Majesty" for the first time at that moment. I must admit I was shocked. I wasn't expecting some diva or something like that bit the small, lean, pale figure that stood behind Levi was far behind my imagination. I couldn't believe a girl of her size have achieved so much as is to achieve so much more! But I quickly got over my shock and greeted her. As I said her name, Levi looked at us like he has seen a Ghost. I was confused when I saw y/n roll her eye so I asked, "I see you guys have already met. Bad first meeting?" I asked, mostly towards Levi. He just blushed and looked away. Y/n just shrugged. Trust me, kids this days are so annoying! I just laughed a bit awkwardly and said, "No problem. We will have a good introduction inside and who knows, you guys might turn out to the best of friends!" Saying this I started to walk towards the hotel. Y/n snorted at what I said but followed me. Levi was still blushing like crazy, God knows what's up with this guy. He followed behind y/n and almost tripped over her. He quickly started to apologize in an unusually high voice. Y/n answered in a cold November voice, " One of this days, Miller, get a glass." I shoot a look at her, I was shocked with her voice and words. I from the first meeting that this girl ain't going to be an easy business.