Chapter 5 "On the Road"

Levi's POV
My life was perfect until this morning. I had landed on y/c the other night and good old Mr Dave dropped me to this luxurious hotel at mid night so there weren't much people. I got a good night sleep and a delicious breakfast. I wanted to look around this city before going to that meeting but this is were I made the WRONG move. As soon as I got out of the hotel I saw a frenzy of people swarming towards me, mostly teen girls. I didn't understand that was going on so I started to run as fast as I could in the opposite direction. I somehow took out my phone and called Mr Dave. After ringing like a million times he picked it up and I told him to save he from this swarm if teen girls. But at that moment I fell on the ground and then.....I'm sure I'm gonna have nightmares for the rest if my life. All around me girls were shrieking my name, some where even tugging my hand! Then suddenly a guy came and kissed me!!! I was so shocked but it was my chance to escape because all the girls were after him, beating him apparently. I felt bad for the gay dude but what he did was beneath him.
I was again running because I could hear the crowd catching up with me. Just then I saw the limo park in front of the airport and I almost flew in it. I told Mr Dave to quickly get me away from mad crowd because who knows, maybe they'll engulf the limo! Mr Dave started the car a little too abruptly and on I rolled, all through the seat to the other corner where this girl was sitting. I haven't noticed her before this "rolling" and it looked like she hadn't either. But she was looking at me with blood shot, almost scared eyes. I thought go R a moment, sitting up, and came to an conclusion that she is Mr Dave's daughter.
Last night, Mr Dave said he had a daughter of about 12 years old. He described her a little bit and according to that description, the girl is supposed to be "very sweet" and "soft" type of girl. This girl didn't look anything but "sweet" and "soft" but never trust a father when he describes his daughter. I sat up and said with a good natured smile, "Hey, Sugar Dumpling. I'm really sorry." I ended with another smile. Mr Dave said "Sugar Dumpling" is his daughters name. But judging with the look the girl gave me, I was sure I had made some major mistake. I looked at Mr Dave for help and I could see him staring back at us from the looking glass with eyes a wide. I was almost scared when the girl opened her mouth to talk.

Y/N's POV
Miller stated at me like I was some strange alien. I must admit I was feeling a little self conscious but the hell! Miller kept on looking at me for full 30 seconds before slowly getting up. And then flashing me a flimsy smile he said, " Hey Sugar Dumpling. I'm really sorry about that." I started at him blankly because who the hell is he calling with that crazy nickname? He again smiled at me almost creepily and I had to tell him to snap out of this "smiley sugary" attitude. I said, trying to keep my face from scowling," I see there's some misunderstanding here, Mr Miller. I know no "Sugar Dumpling". And I forgive you but please try to be more careful from the next time, you have wrinkled my page." I was extremely angry at Miller for wrinkling my page, I'm very sensitive about my books. Just then, Mr Dave started such an gracious laugh, trust me, even I was shocked. Miller, who seemed to be unabashed, asked Mr Dave with an extremely high pitched voice, " What's going on?"