Chapter 4 "Unexpected Guest"

Chauffeur's POV
We sat in silence in the limo. Most of my past bosses posed a talkative nature....I guess she is the "quite type". But I couldn't blame her. She is just a kid and why would any kid want to talk to an old driver in this generations where there is phon- the girl takes out a book! I was shocked but truly impressed because who in this age would read a book? Before a board meeting?!
The girl seemed oblivious to my fascination towards her and kept on reading. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I wasn't allowed to take any calls during my duty so I ignored it. But it got incessant and I started to get annoyed. Duty comes before everything so I still ignored it, annoyed as I was. The girl spoke with her eyes still on the book, "Mr Dave, please pick up the phone." I was momentarily silent. First of all, how the hell did she hear the vibration which is very minute, from the back of the car! And secondly, how does she know my last name??? Strange kid huh...
I told her that I couldn't pick phones during my duty but she said like before, "I insist you on picking the phone." So I had to park the car in front of a store and I looked to see who had called me. I was a bit shocked to find out it was the Australian kid from yesterday. I picked up the phone and before I could say anything, a burst of Australian accent rang through my ear, "Mr Dave! I need you to come to the airport. ASAP. This is a life or death situation."
And the phone cut with loads of noise in the background. I was momentarily shocked. What just happened? But the guy actually seemed to be in trouble. So I asked the girl, " Miss y/l/n, there's is a situational problem. You see, Mr Miller, is in dire state and he needs my presence right now in the airport. Would you mind if we pick him up from the airport? It falls in the way." The girl just nodded and mumbled a "Okay" I took it as my green signal and we were soon dashing through the roads.
~~~~~~~~~~~10 minutes later
I parked the car in front of Terminal 1. I knew the kid was living close to that Terminal so he could be somewhere close. I was about to call the kid when I saw a figure running towards the car and as it reached the car, it yanked the door and jumped in. "Run run run, Mr Dave!!! Get me away from this hell hole!" I started the limo, maybe a little too abruptly because the kid rolled to the other side of the limo and propped his head on the girl's lap who still had her eyes on the book. Until now.

Y/N's POV
When Mr. Dave said that we had to pick up some "Mr Miller" I thought it was some producer or whatever. I couldn't care less so I just nodded and thank god that man can take a "silent answer".
I wasn't, however, expecting Levi Miller to barge into the car just as we reached the Terminal 1. I must admit I was a bit shocked when he first entered the limo at first, a burst of energy I'll say. And when we started to say "Run" in his fancy Australian accent, I just rolled my eyes and continued to read "A Thousand Splendid Suns". But then something intolerable happened. Mr Dave turned the limo a bit too abruptly which led Miller to roll all over the limo seat to my lap. I shoot my eyes at him at the sudden human contact. "I am not ready for this" is the first thing that come to my head