Chapter 9: "Levi's Chapter"

Levi's POV
I was kinda thankful when y/n didn't want to go with me because that girl made me damn uncomfortable. And she was super cold and rude, I have got to know that from her first glance. I didn't dislike her because she is kinda my boss but, I'm not her minor so she gotta give me some respect. But....It seemed scary to move around this horrible, haunted with fans city alone with no known person. Though I can't say I knew y/n, at least she could show me some secret exit if there is another fan attack.
But, it's okay. I'm a brave guy. Yes. I'm a brave lion haha.
I walked to the elevator from were a bunch if kids exited, I didn't bother to look up because I was too engrossed in thoughts whether I should go back and request y/n to come with me. I entered the elevator and was about to press the close button when suddenly y/n entered the elevator, all hot and huffy, like she had ran a mile. I stared at her, I was plainly shocked and inwardly relieved which I didn't want to agree to.

~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~

The limo parked in front if a huge Gucci store. I could see y/n make a face as we got out of the limo, maybe she didn't like Gucci but like, who didn't?? I walked in the store and started to nudge through the winter collection. I took the chance and asked her, "So you don't shop here?" She  just nodded! I was getting annoyed at this girl, she thinks too much of herself where as she can't do any thing other than being rude. I made a mental note to never come to shopping with her ever again because all she did the rest of the time was stare at me with a scornful look. I couldn't even concentrate in buying anything because I felt so damn self conscious! After about an hour of torture, we walked out of the store, y/n shadowing me closely. We got into the limo, just like before. I was getting super annoyed at y/n because she was still staring at me. I was about to snap at her when she said, "Miller, sometimes I don't get you celebrities. I get that you earn a lot and love to blow them on expensive clothes and other unnecessary luxuries but what's the point of wearing something like this jacket? No wonder you got attacked by those girls."
I gasped at her; shocked, horrified, name it. Why is she suddenly saying these rubbish? And me being attacked seems justified to her?! I literally felt like shouting at her face, what's the problem with her?? What's her trouble!! Why is she saying there's something wrong with my jacket which costed me a damn fortune!!
I said to her, with extreme anger restraint,"Why are you saying all these suddenly? My jacket is awesome and if you think what the girls did is justified then you are totally inhuman." She just rolled eyes and looked away! I hated her so much at that moment!!!
We reached in front of my hotel and I stepped out, almost angrily and quickly said a good bye to Mr Dave.
As I stood waiting for the elevator to come, suddenly someone hugged me from the back. I was startled, I looked back, and seeing who it was, I hugged her even more tightly. It was Sophia, Sophia Lillis. She looked extremely pretty in her red cardigan, it accentuated the blue of her eyes. She lightly kissed my cheeks, causing me to blush vigorously. She laughed at me and said in her smooth honey voice, "Look at you, blushing like a little girl. (A fit of giggles) Fancy jacket you are wearing though." She smiles at me, raising an eye brow. Now I got really worried, what was so special in my jacket. I instantly took it off and I literally felt like I'll die. On the centre of the back of my jacket was a note. It was stuck by glue and on the note it was written, "I think my allergies are acting up. Every time I'm around you my dick swells up" I was so shocked, scared also I should say, to see such a thing. Stuck on my back. Oh my god!!! No wonder y/n was telling those things to me. But...who stuck this on me?