Chapter 1: The Nightmare

Luffy, Captain of the Mugiwara(Straw Hat) Pirates, had defeated Doflamingo and reunited with his long lost brother Sabo.

"SABOOO!!!" Luffy said while clinging onto Sabo and crying, while the crew had no idea who he was. Then Luffy said, "Jeez, for a big brother you sure took your time to find me." Luffy said while wiping his tears. 

The crew shouted, "BIG BROTHER?!?!".

Luffy then said the whole story about them and how they went on adventures and hunted monsters. Sabo then said,"Luffy I'm sorry that this conversation is so short but I have to go back to the Revolutionary Army." 

Luffy complained," You're leaving already?"

"Sorry but paperworks have to be done." Sabo said while jumping onto his ship. "But don't worry one day we'll meet again" he added. Sabo then said, "Luffy..." he paused for a moment, "We'll carry on Ace's will!"

 Luffy then said, "Yeah." Sabo leaved as soon as everyone said goodbye. Luffy, now relieved that he got to see his brother once more.

When the crew left Dressrosa they started to see that Luffy hasn't said anything for a while and they probably thought it was best to leave him alone for now. The moon then rose, replacing the sun, then Sanji shouted, " Hey! Dinner's ready!" The crew then rushed to the kitchen because they're afraid that Luffy might steal their food, but he didn't moved an inch from Sunny's head. 

That got them all worried, Luffy stood up saying with his usual grin on his face, "I'm going to my room now you guys, you can eat my food if you want. Shishishishi"

The crew was in 'awe' as they saw their captain missing a meal in a day. Zoro just shook it off like nothing happened and said, "Well, more meat for me!" 

The crew then looked as Zoro. How can he say such a thing when he knows that his captain is acting weirder than usual. The crew then took their dinner silently and went to their rooms. 

Nami then thought, 'Luffy missing dinner? I thought it would be peaceful, and yet why does it feel out of place?' "I'm gonna go check on him." she said. 

Zoro blocked her and said, " You can't go in there!" 

Nami then talked back and said, "Why not?!" 

Zoro then shouted at Nami because he's had enough, "Because Luffy's crying about Ace!" 

Nami shocked by what she heard. 

"It's better to just leave him alone, the guys and I will just sleep on the grass."Zoro added.

Luffy's room or the Guy's room:

Luffy keep turning on his side and mumbling about something, a tear leave his eye followed by many more. Luffy then raised his right hand while his left is on his eyes wiping the tears.

Nami heard Luffy shout, and a tear left her eye, what she heard saddened her even more, she then went to her room, crying like Luffy.

Luffy got up immediately on his bed and shouted,"AAAACE!!!!!"

A/N: Hey guys this is my first book and fanfic. Don't be afraid to tell me how I can improve my writing or the book and also tell me your opinions about this fanfic. Also tell me if it's too long or too short, I'll try to be better at this author thing. Thank you guys for reading the first chapter I'll try to make more chapters as soon as possible. Plus I'm 14 I have school days am I right?

If you like me to do more post it in the comments section and share it to your friends