Final Chapter: Love

Previously:

The brothers are having the talk about love, of course Luffy wouldn't know what they're talking about. Eventually Sabo gave up leaving Luffy to figuring out what love is, surprisingly. Luffy had a good start about finding out what love is and his partner.

4 out of 7 days left (Nami's POV this time):

Koala and I saw that the sun will set soon and the guys aren't back yet.

"Jeez, what's taking them so long." I said, without realizing that I was pouting.

I heard Koala giggled and I asked her, "What?"

"It's just Nami-san. When you said that you were pouting."

My face turned really red, because of embarrassment and I panicked.

Koala soon, bursted out laughing, and said, "You looked like Luffy-san for a minute there. Hahahahaha!"

Jeez, that captain of mine even made me childish.

I saw a Sabo came out of the forest with all the monsters they hunted on his shoulder. But no Luffy.

That got me really worried.

I shouted to Sabo, "Where's Luffy?"

"Hm? Oh, he's in the middle of the forest. Thinking about something."

Think? Since when did Luffy ever think?

I wasted no time, I jumped off the ship and ran throught the forest.

I heard Sabo scream something but I didn't have time to worry about that, Luffy might be in danger.

Luffy's POV:

"I get it! I love Nami! Wait, of course I love Nami she's my friend. But why don't I feel the same way for my crew? This is just too confusing! Wait, it's night?!"

I got up on my feet and I decided to go back to the ship.

Before I could take my first step I heard a scream. Then I recognized that voice, it was Nami.

I ran as fast as I could, good thing it's not too far from here. After I got there she was cornered by a gorilla.

"Hang on Nami!!" 

I was preparing for my attack but I tripped on a rock and it launched me to the gorilla.

It grabbed me and threw me up in the air.

He threw me up so high, I could touch the clouds. Wonder what they taste like.

Nami's POV:

That idiot! He can't even watch where he's going.

The gorilla turned around and I was scared stiff but I saw a branch of a tree. It looked sturdy enough to hit this ape.

I grabbed it, while the gorilla was chasing me. I quickly turned around and hit his head with all of my strength.

After I hit it the branch was destroyed and the gorilla just walked away. I gave of a sense of relief when I drove it away.

"Aaaahhh!" I heard Luffy scream as he fell from the sky.

He landed on the trees. I went to see if he's alright then he fell in front of me, but he was tangled in the vines.

Our faces were so close to each other and I was getting my head lost in space.

I heard Luffy say, "Nami! You think you can get me out of here?"

"Huh? Oh yeah sure."

After I got Luffy out of the vines he and I decided to go back to the ship.

Halfway to the forest I said, "Luffy what were you doing in there?"

"Thinking."

"About what?"

"What love is."

I didn't mind what he was thinking about, but somehow my heart skipped a beat.

After we got to the ship, Koala and Sabo were waiting for us on the deck.

Sabo said, "Woah! Holding hands what is this? A date?"

I realized that we were holding hands and Luffy just commented, "Nami you held my hand the entire walk. Why is that?"

My face went really red, and I said, "Idiot! I was just scared, that's all."

Sabo and Koala just gave me a 'Riiiight.' look

But Luffy gave me a grin and then he said, "Well, whatever it is. I enjoyed it."

My face got even more red. Stupid Luffy making me feel this way.

Narrator's POV:

Sabo and Koala decided that their work is done and they decided to let them enjoy their remaining 3 days.

The day!

Luffy's POV:

It was the promised day and we can see our ship in the distance and soon enough it parked next to Sabo's ship.

The crew was so happy to see us and so are we.

"Luffy!!" Usopp and Chopper jumped to Sabo's ship and hugged me tight. I could barely breathe.

After that I gave Sabo and Ace my farewell. And Nami went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Huh? Where's Iva-chan?"

"Oh him? He had to go run some errands, halfway through the journey." Sanji replied.

My stomach growled loudly.

"Hehe. You don't mind if I eat you're leftovers, right?"

"Suit yourself." Sanji said.

"Yahooo!"

After I ate the leftovers, I wanted to check on Nami. Maybe she can tell me more about love.

Nami's POV:

After I dressed up on my usual attire I went out the door to eat but when I turned to the corner, Luffy was there.

I got startled and I lost my balance, but Luffy put his hand on my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I started blushing again and soon, he hugged me.

I asked, "Luffy what are you doing?"

He opened his mouth almost like he's trying to force it open. Then he said,

"Is this love?"

My eyes widened and I didn't know how to respond to the question.

But I decided to just tell him once and for all.

"Luffy, I lo-."

"Island up ahead!" Zoro shouted cutting me off.

Luffy let go off me and ran to the ship's deck to see the island.

Should I just tell him?

To be continued...

A/N: Guys don't panic! Hey! I said don't panic! I know what you're thinking 'No kissing?! What's wrong with you?!' Guys all will be explained in the epilogue. Don't worry the epilogue won't take long.

 But I will say this, this book will only feature Luffy and Nami finding their love for each other.