Chapter 2: Hatred

A/N: This is the second chapter of the day I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and you know the drill comment all of your opinions on this chapter, tell me if you liked it and as always I hope you enjoy!

It has been a week since Luffy started acting like that and frankly it became a common thing. It was a beautiful morning at the Sunny and the crew was doing their usual stuff, Zoro is asleep, Ussop and Chopper are playing, Sanji is cooking breakfast, Robin is reading, Franky was building something, Brook was playing a soothing music, and Nami was trying to draw a map of the island they docked on, but somehow she couldn't.

"Arrgh! Why can't I draw a map of a simple island like this?" Nami said frustratedly, "Maybe I just need some air." She said to herself.

She saw evryone doing their usual stuff, as I metioned, she then smiled, but she saw Luffy sitting on Sunny's head with his straw hat planted on his face she was still worried about him because it's been a week he's been like that.

"Breakfast's ready!" Sanji shouted and it somehow snapped Nami back to reality.

 She was about to go to Luffy but Zoro grabbed her shoulder and shook his telling her to leave him for a while, Nami was so worried because Luffy hadn't eaten anything much. As the crew stood there at the door of the kitchen and dining area and starting to fight their desire to help Luffy, because Zoro made a good point 6 days ago.

Flashback 6 days ago:

Zoro started a discussion, without Luffy of course, he said, "Guys I know you all want to help Luffy yesterday, but what we need to do is just let him be alone for a while."

"I think that the sound of swords clanging are starting to affect your brain, Marimo." Sanji insulted Zoro.

Zoro, trying so hard not to argue with Sanji, said calmly, "Look I know you think my opinion is wrong-" 

He was cut off by everyone with their opinions, Chopper saying something about a medicine affecting Luffy's behavior, Usopp saying to just play with Luffy, Brook asking Nami for her panties, Nami punching Brook but saying that they still need to help Luffy. 

A tick appeared on Zoro's head and his head strating to enlarge shouting angrily, "WOULD YOU PEOPLE JUST START LISTENING TO ME FOR JUST ONE SECOND?!?!" Everyone then fell silent and Zoro continues, "As I was saying, Luffy doesn't want someone to worry about him..."

 Zoro paused letting everyone think of what Zoro said "Think about if Luffy shows us that he is frail, just like anyone of  us, this crew would fall apart." 

Everyone's eyes widened as they realized that they were wrong. 

"We wouldn't know who to trust by then" Zoro added. Everyone just looked shocked on how Zoro was right. 

"Tsk. Whatever you say Marimo." Sanji can't admit how Zoro was right.

End of flashback

It was evening already, the crew was lucky enough to see Luffy eating at lunch but nothing changed, it was quiet as ever. Nami couldn't control herself anymore and went to Sunny's head while seeing how beautiful the full moon was.

"It's so beautiful. Is this what you see everyday?" Nami admiring Luffy's view at the sea but got no response. "Dinner's gonna be ready soon, so why won't you come down from Sunny's head?" She added. Nami still got no response while Luffy was on his back with the straw hat still on his face. Nami ran out of ideas and said, " Look you can't keep mourning about Ace's death, the crew is getting worried you kno-" 

She didn't finish her sentence as she saw Luffy was standing up while the straw hat is covering his eyes,  she shivered in fear because of Luffy's dark aura surrounding him.

"What do you know?" Luffy said angrily, "What do you know about the things that I've been through?!" Luffy added.

 "Luffy I'm so-" Nami was cut off by Luffy,

 "What? You're sorry?!" Luffy asked angrily finishing Nami's sentence, "Don't ever mention his name especially in front of me!"

 Luffy stared into Nami's eyes covered in hatred and rage. Nami couldn't move because she was too scared about Luffy's stare.

Luffy then ran on the island and into the forest or jungle(You guys choose, okay?). Nami with both of her hands on her chest, remained on Sunny's head scared stiff. She felt something inside her break as tears fall out of her eyes while her bangs cover her eyes. 

"What did you do woman?!" Zoro saw the situation between Luffy and Nami. 

"I'm sorry." was all that Zoro heard from her, he then found out she was shaking. 

He was about to calm her down but Sanji kicked him in the face saying, "Don't accuse Nami-san like that!"

 "Wanna fight curly brows?!" Zoro said.

Nami then shouted, "Stop it, you two! This isn't helping anyone!" 

She said, then she ran on the island to look for Luffy. She ran through the forest or jungle as well, she keeps thinking while she was running, 'I'm such an idiot! Why can't I just leave Luffy alone like Zoro said?'

 She keeps saying Luffy's name softly hoping that he would hear her, while wiping her tears. She then tripped on a rock and saw an open space with a pond she found Luffy sitting with the back of his thighs on the side of his hips. She heard Luffy saying something and she thought while looking where Luffy stared, was the moon. She hid herself away from Luffy's sight, and got closer to hear what Luffy was saying.

Luffy then said, "Hey Ace...."

Her eyes widened as she realized that Luffy was talking to Ace in his mind.

Whooo! 2nd chapter done and on the same day!! Whooo! Sorry this is just a great achievement for me, you know to write a book and finish 2 chapters on the same day. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, tell how you feel about this chapter and as always I hope you enjoy!