Chapter 9: Another Unexpected Visitor

Previously:

Nami and Luffy are on a deserted island and the crew doesn't even know where they are. The two had a little argument, that ended quickly. The two also got to spend some time together, though Nami couldn't tell her feelings for Luffy. Luffy,however, doesn't even get it. Nami found out about Luffy's same heartbeat rate whenever they're around each other. Will Luffy find out his feelings for Nami? Or will he just shake it off like a child will do?

Nami's POV:

'Ehhhh?! Did Luffy just said he has the same heartbeat as mine?!'

After asking those many questions to myself I tried to ask Luffy if he said was true, "Luffy what do you-?"

Frankly it was a waste of breath, because Luffy had already fallen asleep.

"How can someone sleep that fast?" I said softly.

I decided to just ask him tomorrow, and if we're lucky I might find a way to contact the crew.

Back at the crew (When it was still storming) :

Narrator's POV:

"Guys! Nami just jumped ship!!" Usopp and Chopper said in unison.

"What?! Why would she do that?!" Franky asked.

"I think she's trying to save Luffy!" Robin said.

"Luffy's not on this ship too?!" Zoro questioned.

"We need to turn back to Nami-swan!" Sanji said.

"I can't! The waves and the wind are too strong!" Franky said, furiously trying to turn the ship around.

"How about we just try to survive this storm before we all die? Oh wait, I'm already dead. Yohohohohoho!" Brook said trying to lighten the mood.

"How about less jokes and more saving ourselves?!" Zoro said angrily.

Time-skip to the end of the storm:

"Ok. Now we can panic." Zoro said feeling relieved, but he will soon regret saying that.

"Aaaahhhh! What will happen to my dear Nami-swan?!" Sanji said.

"Aaaahhhhh! Usopp help me swim to where Luffy and Nami went!" Chopper said.

"Good idea!" Usopp replied.

Suddenly the ship was in total chaos as everyone started running around worriedly, except Zoro and Robin of course.

Then multiple hands grabbed the panicked crew.

"How about we stop worrying and actually start looking for them?" Robin said calmly, slightly raising her voice so everyone can hear her.

The crew calmed down and brought the maps Nami had drawn and Sanji pointed out the last island they were on. Then Franky pointed out the direction they were going. Then Brook pointed where they were when the storm struck.

"It's hopeless even if we find out where we are, we still can't find where Luffy and Nami are. We need to know where the surrounding islands are when that storm struck." Zoro said.

Then they saw a marine ship it looked like someone was on top of it. Sanji's eyes widened in fear.

"Oh, hell no! There's no way in hell I'm greeting your ass!" Sanji said then the crew started asking who was it.

"It's the leader of the island I was trapped in 2 years ago, Ivankov!" Sanji answered their questions.

Then a scream can be heard, Ivankov was saying, "Yeehaw! Mugiwara boy! I hope you still remember me because this visit is a once in a lifetime!"

Then Sanji went in hiding as the ship parked beside the Thousand Sunny. Then Ivankov jumped onto the ship's grass and strike a pose, it felt akward for the crew.

After some time later:

"Huh? Mugiwara boy is splashed across the sea?" Ivankov questioned the crew.

"Yeah. That's just what we said." Zoro said. "And we don't know if there were surrounding islands on this part of the map." Robin added, pointing the part of the map, where the lost Luffy and Nami.

"That won't be a problem, my dear. Since me and my crew went ahead of you we were also drawing the islands surrounding that area." Ivankov said.

Then Ivankov shows his map of the area then he pointed the islands near it. Then Ivankov pointed an island that made his eyes wide and made his silent.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Sanji said, mocking Ivankov.

Then a tear flow out of Ivankov he said, "I hope Mugiwara boy isn't on this island."

"Why?" Franky said.

"Because this is where we buried Ace."