Chapter 5: Feelings

Previously:

Luffy is back! Thanks to Nami. The crew celebrated the return of their joyful, childish and innocent captain. The crew returned to their ship, fatigued. Luffy was kind enough to bring Nami to her room, it ended up with them sleeping together with the crew watching.

Next day:

It was another beautiful day as the sun shined throughout the whole sky and no rain can be found. The crew woke up except Luffy and Nami.

The crew did their usual stuff while waiting for Sanji to buy some supplies for their broken kitchen.

Nami's room:

Nami was slowly opening her eyes when she felt something warm on her face. She opened her eyes fully to see what was the warm sensation she felt. She saw someone's chest with an X scar on it. She quickly realized who it was, but she tried to deny it. Her eyes slowly moved to his face, she knew her quess was right. It was Luffy.

She quickly clenched her fist as hard as she can. She knew she was blushing intensely because of Luffy. As Luffy was slowly waking up he saw Nami's face was red, he was confused and at the same time he was worried, because maybe Nami is sick again.

"Nami why is your face re-" Luffy tried asking Nami but she quickly punched him.

Luffy was sent flying to Nami's door.

"Nami! What was that for?! I can't feel my face!" Luffy yelled at Nami.

"Why are you in my room?!?!" Nami responded.

"You asked me to!" Luffy talked back.

"No I didn't!" Nami denied it.

"Yeah, you did! You said it yesterday!" Luffy said to Nami making her remember what she said the other day.

"I-I was drunk!"Nami tried to explain to Luffy.

"Not from my point of view!" Luffy yelled.

"Do you even know the meaning of point of view?!" Nami yelled making Luffy think so hard.

"Uhhh- It's ummm..." Luffy said while thinking really hard about what he said.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" Nami yelled really loud, while trying to hide her blush.

"Okay, jeez." Luffy said, while pouting, leaving Nami in her room.

The crew heard their little petty argument. They decided to act like they didn't hear it, but they just smirked. 

Nami put both of her hands on her cheeks, they're really warm. She realized that she was blushing nonstop lately whenever she was around Luffy.

'Why am I like this? Of course I would be blushing, Luffy was beside me in my bed! And yet a part of me didn't want him to leave. Maybe I just need a good breakfast.' Nami thought so hard like Luffy. She soon realized that somehow while she was thinking, her head is tilted to the right.

'Why am I doing what Luffy is doing when he thinks something? I look like an idiot!'

Luffy quickly jumped into the lawn on the ship then he yelled, "Sanji fooood!"

"We can't, Luffy, the third-rate cook is buying some supplies for the busted kitchen." Zoro said to Luffy, who is really hungry.

"But I'm so hungry." Luffy whined, complained and pouted.

"Tell you what. You can beat up Usopp and Chopper, because they're the ones who destroyed the kitchen." Zoro suggested.

Usopp and Chopper sweated bullets and they felt Luffy's dark aura. They tried to turn around to Luffy and they saw him glaring at them like a demon.

They gulped really hard. Usopp knew he had to buy some time before they get beaten to death.

"H-Hey Chopper I'm sure Sanji will be back with repairs soon. Right?" Usopp said.

"Y-Yeah!" Chopper replied.

The crew heard a familiar voice on the horizon.

"Oi! I got the replacements!" Sanji yelled.

Usopp and Chopper sighed in relief. Now that Sanji is here, they won't get beaten by Luffy.

Nami got out of here room, her cheeks has a little rosy red color on them. Then Nami saw the price of the replacements of the kitchen tools and cookware.

"500,000 beli?!" Nami shouted, denying the price tag.

"I'm sorry Nami-swan but that's really all they have. But at least it's a little more advanced than the old ones." Sanji tried to reassure Nami but her attention was on Usopp and Chopper.

Usopp and Chopper prepared themselves to get beaten to death.

Some time later...

The crew were eating breakfast, except Usopp and Chopper whose souls are slowly leaving their bodies.  

Somehow Nami was seated beside Luffy. Since Usopp and Chopper aren't in the kitchen he snatched their food quickly.

"So goood!" Luffy said making Nami giggle and blush.

After that Luffy choked on something then Nami quickly handed him some water.

"Jeez if your gonna eat, try eating slowly." Nami suggested.

"Thanks Nami." Luffy used his signature grin.

Nami blushed at what Luffy said and she saw Luffy cheeks turn a little red. She just shook it off, she thought that maybe it was her imagination.

"Hm? Nami why is your face red again?" Luffy definitely noticed Nami's face.

"Don't tell me you're sick again!" Luffy said very worried about Nami's safety.

"JUST EAT YOUR FOOD MORON!" Nami said slamming Luffy's head onto his plate.

The crew noticed Luffy and Nami's affection for each other. And they're sure that Luffy and Nami doesn't know that.

Breakfast ended and the crew immediately went to their usual stuff.

Nami sat on her lawn chair and tried to ask Robin about what she's feeling lately.

"Robin, I have been feeling out of myself lately." Nami started to say what she felt. But Robin is sure about what she's talking about.

"It's just everytime Luffy is near me my heart races, my cheeks blush and there's butterflies in my stomach." Nami continued.

Robin giggled. She thought Nami is cute when she's confused and she's sure Luffy has the same feeling.

"You know for someone who is literally many times smarter than Luffy, you sure aren't better at these kind of topic." Robin said to Nami.

"Just what is wrong with me? I don't know what to do." Nami said.

Robin giggled.

"When you say it like that, you kind of sound like Luffy." Robin teased Nami.

An arrow shot Nami's forehead. 'Just like Luffy' was written on the arrow.

"Well, I think I know the problem." Robin said to Nami.

"Really? What is it?" Nami said ready to hear the worst thing that Robin might say.

But what Robin will say is worse than the worst thing what Nami is thinking.

Robin opened her mouth and said, "It just means you fell in love with Luffy."