Chapter 7: A Heart to Mend

Previously:

Luffy and Nami started to found their new found feelings for each other. Slowly but surely they are starting to accept it.

Next day:

It was a new day same as always, but a visitor is waiting for them to get up.

"Luffy❤️ I've come to visit you!" 

A familiar voice woke Luffy up as well as the whole crew.

Nami's POV:

Who the hell would want to wake us up as early as the sun rises?

All of us were wondering who is the mysterious visitor of Luffy.

Luffy's POV:

As much as I want to sleep longer that voice woke me up. There was no doubt about it. It was her.

The crew and I immediately walked out of our rooms then it is who I think it is ,it's Hancock!

She started saying some things, but my hearing is still a little blurry since I just woke up. Sanji was the first one to go to the lawn, with his heart-shaped eyes, he quickly went to Hancock. Sanji started to mumble things to Hancock about how he wants to marry her.

'But why would he ask Hancock to marry her? Isn't the girl supposed to do that? Since Hancock is always asking me this.' Well whatever, I just yawned.

Nami's POV

'Boa Hancock?! What is she doing here? Did she come to take the rest of us in prison? No that's not possible she helped Luffy save Ace.'

I know I just have to ask Luffy this question, "Luffy why is she here?"

Of course Luffy doesn't know either. None of us knows!

She started running towards Luffy with me right next to him.

She started saying, "Ahhh! Luffy❤️ I'm her to accept your propsal!"

'Proposal?! What is she talking about?! Is that the reason she helped Luffy at the Marineford?! Did Luffy already answer her propsoal?! Wait, why do I care so much about Luffy's answer to her proposal?! What's wrong with me?!'

A million thoughts crossed my mind. I didn't want Luffy to leave the crew. It can't be called a pirate crew without a captain. Or maybe there's something else that I wanted.

Luffy's POV:

It's just been 5 minutes since Hancock got here and she already asked about my proposal. Whatever that means.

"Still not marrying you." I knew the drill. Keep saying no if I don't know what she's talking about.

"Ahhh! Even though you rejected me many times I still love you❤️." Of course she loves me, she's my friend after all.

Nami's POV:

'Luffy rejected her many times and why did I feel relieved there for a moment?'

Luffy grinned widely and said, "I love you too, Hancock."

The crew was in 'awe', even Robin. 'Why did my chest hurt? It hurts so much?' I thought that as both of my hands held my chest.

Luffy added something in his sentence and said, "I love you, because you're a friend, right? I love just like how I love my crew."

The pain in my chest eased a little bit. Luffy didn't love her, he loves her as a friend.

The crew face palmed themselves. They also knew that Luffy doesn't even know the other kind of love.

Luffy's POV:

Hancock started saying some things about someday I will be her husband. Whatever that means.

 After that weird conversation, I showed her all of my crewmates.

Nami's POV:

Luffy started showing Hancock around the ship. And later on he started introducing her to us. Luffy put his arms around my shoulders, then he introduced me to Hancock. She looked a lot taller than me and Luffy. Of course she's a lot more beautiful than me, what chance do I have?

After introducing her to me, she stared right into my eyes. It's like a stare when you found your rival. After that Luffy went to the kitchen and eat. Hancock put her head closer to mine and said, "Listen you! Luffy is my man, and one day he will be , husband. So don't think you can steal him from me." I tried to talk her out of it but it looks like she won't listen to reason. My chest felt a sharp pain. It felt like it hit my heart. What did I get myself into?

She stayed until lunch is over and after that she sailed away. After a while it was our turn to sail ahead.

After quite some time I saw a huge dark cloud ,it looked like it will rain or worse a storm!

The crew started taking precautions and went to their stations.

Later then the storm started. All I remember is Luffy  jumping up the ship to absorb the lightning.

After that I saw him fell on the lawn, then I went to see if he's okay, Zoro tried to stop me but I was persistent. Then I saw tears flow out of my eyes. Then a huge wave washes across the ship carrying Luffy with it. I knew I have to do something because he swore he will protect us, but who will protect him.

Luffy's POV:

'What happened?' That was the question that popped to my mind first. I saw a bright light, then I saw a girl. She was beautiful, an orange hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a tattoo on her upper left arm.

I knew immediately it was her. The girl who always appear in my dreams.

I was snapped back to reality, I realized I was coughing water. Then Nami quickly hugged me, but why? I can feel her tears land on my shoulder.

All I could say is "What happened?"